When I read @3oclockShadow & @Leverspro with their 1.65 and 1.45 gaps several things happen within my mind as it fumbles with the upcoming decision of which Wolfman to acquire next.
- Am I being a wimp when I think anything above 1.15 might have too much blade feel, or be "too aggressive," or keep me from remaining in the land of comfortable daily shaves?
- Since I certainly don't have a 3 o'clock shadow, do I need and would I benefit from a high gap WR2?
- What planet are these gentlemen from? (Which takes me back to #1.)
- It surely would be nice to know more about everyone's whiskers and skin.
- I wish there were an easier and less expensive way to figure out "the right" WR2, but reality rears its ugly head and/or we'll all insane hobbyist shavers who don't need any of this high end kit to get a good enough shave.
- OTOH, the WR2 sure is smooth at 1.15. Would it be just as great for me at 1.55 or 1.35?
- Is this a fun thread or what! Great razor porn.