What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
We probably all have a few of 'those' stories. :rolleyes:
1607006870417.gif

Funny thing about age, I have forgotten most of those stories. Probably better I did forget. Some were stories you did not want others to hear.

For me, some of my stories come back when I see certain events or hear people talk about places they visited or things they did even though some of these happened more than 40 years ago. I spent most of my professional career traveling in the U.S. often going to small towns. It made me appreciate this country and how wonderful the people are. I went from being an effete snob from NYC to appreciating all the places I visited and the people I met.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Many thanks to whoever suggested the permasharp blades (@BradWorld ?)

Glad you like it. I was super shocked when I tried one for the first time. Terrific blade. Dont know why it was under my radar for so many years.

By the way, if you've tried a Polsilver SI, you've tried a modern Wizamet. They are the exact same blade. They work great in most razors, including the Wolf.

Hello,
I can’t find many feedback on the Wr2 0.95. Would you compare it to a timeless 0.68 or to a charcoal goods level 1?
I have already a WR2 1.05, it is excellent, but I shave every 3-4 days. Was looking for something that would work well as a daily shaver since my name came up for a new order with Wolfman. Thanks, Claudio

I am eagerly awaiting my PayPal invoice on my 1.25 — the 7 months went by pretty quickly with a Blackbird to keep me company.
My name has been on the list again since August. So, five months in again. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get a WR1. But we'll see. I'd like another Wr2 also.
Hello,
I can’t find many feedback on the Wr2 0.95. Would you compare it to a timeless 0.68 or to a charcoal goods level 1?
I have already a WR2 1.05, it is excellent, but I shave every 3-4 days. Was looking for something that would work well as a daily shaver since my name came up for a new order with Wolfman. Thanks, Claudio
To state the implied, you really don't feel like you could shave every day with the 1.05?

My name has been on the list again since August. So, five months in again. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get a WR1. But we'll see. I'd like another Wr2 also.

To state the implied, you really don't feel like you could shave every day with the 1.05?
Probably not. Really enjoy both timeless (0.68 sb) and CG (level 1), would like to buy one more Wolf, and was interested to know how the 0.95 compares to those razors.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I am eagerly awaiting my PayPal invoice on my 1.25 — the 7 months went by pretty quickly with a Blackbird to keep me company.

This one is from the form I submitted back in April, 2020. Seven months appears to be the interval.

The Blackbird is really good. I'm looking forward to comparing the Wolfman to the Blackbird, Vector, CG Brass L2, Timeless, Hybrid Tech and my other Top Tier Rotation razors. :)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
How long was it between your confirmation email with/from Tara till you received the PayPal invoice?
After about a week from the time she said she was going to send it, I emailed her and told her I didnt have it yet. Then she sent it right after that. So yeah, they need an office admin or something over there.

Top Bottom