What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

So, What's your assessment on the TI? Can you offer any comparative comments?
In the past I owned and sold the 1.15 OC, 1.15 SB (not efficient enough for my course beard) and the 1.25 SB, which I also sold after I acquired the 1.55 SB. All in SS, polished (mirror and basic).
I still own the latter, and loving it. So far the gap works wonders for me, so I won’t comment on that. Now, the comparison between metals: I like the SS as it keeps me alert throughout the shave, whereas the light weight of the titanium brings maybe a bit of over confidence and it’s possible to loose a bit of focus. In the same time, I LOVE the weight of Titanium which I believe makes the razor more manoeuvrable. I prefer the face feel of the titanium. I also very much prefer how the matte Titanium looks and feels in hand (basic matte on my razor looks nothing like basic btw, amazing work from James) Shave-wise, same results: stellar efficiency while still being very smooth. I never came across a more efficient razor, and I tried a few…
If I have to choose between the two, I’d keep the Titanium. But as I don’t have to, I’ll happily keep both and very much enjoy the differences. 😊

Happy Holidays! Gobble Gobble . . .
Finally got the Wr2 Ti that I have been waiting on for years!! Can’t wait for Wolfman Wednesday!
🐺Wr2 1.35 in polished Titanium with WRH1 handle :001_wub:
849B7477-7926-4593-AA14-04D689B9874F.jpeg
C656C7AD-9EDF-4E66-895E-7E4F3BF66F38.jpeg
990DE93F-B20F-41B6-B933-9A2DFA424292.jpeg
55E9A9D2-6D71-4988-96C6-C1A4E6AD6C8D.jpeg

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Hi @Sherlock40 ,
Thank you, I thought it would go very well with the Wr2 head. No there is not an up-charge for ordering hybrid Ti handle. Polished handle just costs more in comparison to matte/brushed Ti handle.
Thank you for that information, it is greatly appreciated. I am considering a few handle options for my next order and there are many great options. I am also considering the WR2 head in titanium with the same gap (1.05) as I have in SS but I am just not sure about the weight as the head seems very light at around 19 g according to Tara. Decisions, decisions…..

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
1AA2E5A1-5B1B-471C-8951-A39917B84D8F.jpeg
PrePAA Cube 2.0 USA
SoapSaponifico Varesino 70, Italy 🇮🇹
BrushBGB The Driver Silver tip Badger , Australia 🇦🇺
RazorWolfman WR2, Canada 🇨🇦
BladeGSB, Russia 🇷🇺
Post ShaveProraso Alum, Italy 🇮🇹 , Proraso Balm, Italy 🇮🇹
FragranceTom Ford Tobacco Vanille, USA 🇺🇸
Rating9.5/10

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
So I wake up this morning and think to myself that even though it is Tuesday, I am going to shave with my Wolfman and post it here.... because if those Aussie guys can do it, so can I! I have my shave and go about my morning. Then I come on here and find out its actually Wednesday! :eek2::c9:

WR2 1.15, Feather (1), Omnibus Gothique Fougere, Starcraft, Star Jelly

2021-11-24 07.02.32.jpg

Top Bottom