What's new

Wolfman razors currently on ebay (same seller)

Wondering if anyone knows anything about the (4) Wolfman razors currently listed on ebay by the same seller from Russia [plus a Paradigm SE]. Seems odd, maybe someone snatched them up for resale? Or possible fakes? I have no idea.

Disclaimer: this is most definitely NOT me, I have nothing to do with this, hope it's ok to post this. Not providing links or listing numbers.

linty1

My wallet cries.
I was curious and had a look. Its a seller with 6 total feedback. The fact you're here asking probably tells you what your answer is. I guess? You're protected with paypal, but then again nothings stopping them from the old bait and switch. (with tracking!) Could be 100% legit, but for my own peace of mind, and if you're looking for an opinion, mine would be to look elsewhere. ymmv.

Seems legit .
But...
Nevertheless it’s quite weird to
be selling all those Wolfman razor
heads ( and not full Wolfman Razors) ,
with “new production “ Ti handles .

A really far-fetched scenario would
be that someone got these
WR heads just to 3D scan them ,
reverse-engineer them ,copy them .
Done with it and now getting rid all
of them or maybe just the ones that did not make the cut as “keepers” .
Personally ,I won’t be surprised if
the new...”Chelovek volk“ razors ,
coming from Russia ,hit the shelves in the near future - !
Sounds like a shaving-world-embedded conspiracy theory ,huh ?
:001_tt2:

I was curious and had a look. Its a seller with 6 total feedback. The fact you're here asking probably tells you what your answer is. I guess? You're protected with paypal, but then again nothings stopping them from the old bait and switch. (with tracking!) Could be 100% legit, but for my own peace of mind, and if you're looking for an opinion, mine would be to look elsewhere. ymmv.
I would also be wary about PayPal protection on something like this because I don’t think you can file a claim after 30 days can you? And it’s entirely likely something wouldn’t be delivered from Russia inside of that nowadays.

You can buy Rolex or Omega watches for $15 on the streets of Bangkok. Of course, the hands fall off a few months later, or the stem breaks when you are setting the time.

To me, it's suspicious. If someone was making CNC copies, they could just scan them in without even bothering to remove the brand name.

Likely legit wolfmans They seem to be upcharging the razor and the shipping to make profit. notice the 60$ shipping but long wait time. They’re using a 10$ Shipping service at that lead time. The waitlist is down to 5 months now. I’ll be receiving mine right around 6 months after submitting the email form. Invoice was received three weeks ago

ok, dumb question - how does one get on the Wolfman wait list?

Top Bottom