What's new

Wolfman prices

I stand corrected!!

I think I made my post yesterday a little too early as it would seem that overnight there were 2 razors listed, 1 in basic polish $480 and 1 in basic matte $500, neither with a stand... oops!!

I stand corrected!!

I think I made my post yesterday a little too early as it would seem that overnight there were 2 razors listed, 1 in basic polish $480 and 1 in basic matte $500, neither with a stand... oops!!

yep. And I sold mine for $525 here without stand. On ebay, these sell reliably for $650-ish.

[QUOTE =“ muzichead,帖子:11157066,成员:113320”]
我站纠正!

我想我昨天发表我的帖子为时过早,因为似乎一夜之间列出了2把剃须刀,其中1根是基本抛光剂,价格为480美元,另外1根是基本磨砂剂,价格都没有支架……哎呀!
[/引用]
Is there Wolfman for sale?

My first Wolfman was bought here on BST. Not sure how much premium, if any, I paid over retail. I would have to look. The point was that I got the razor within few days. The next ones were bought through the waiting list. Bottom line, sometimes I dont mind waiting and sometimes I just want the item to arrive ASAP. Depends on the mood but then one has to expect to pay for the ASAP part.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
I paid for one. A fair price. Because I have been sick time is an issue. I have also order with Wolfman and waiting the required amount of time 8-9 month. Here’s hoping that I get some time to enjoy a new one for a few years to come. No guarantees but that’s life.

My first Wolfman was bought here on BST. Not sure how much premium, if any, I paid over retail. I would have to look. The point was that I got the razor within few days. The next ones were bought through the waiting list. Bottom line, sometimes I dont mind waiting and sometimes I just want the item to arrive ASAP. Depends on the mood but then one has to expect to pay for the ASAP part.
I certainly understand paying a premium if you do not want to wait for an item. A person can do what ever they want with their money.

I am still one of those folks that sells at retail (usually less) for difficult to obtain items when selling on shaving forums. If I wanted to make a profit, I know how to list on Ebay. I have been here for many years and choose to sell amongst friends. I have become more selective in regards to buyers when it comes to these items. I have sold items and seen them listed on Ebay the day after they arrive to the buyer. One guy even asked me if I would sell him more while his Ebay listing was still active.

I was expecting to see a Wolfman listed at retail at least every once in a while. I heard of the price increase and thought perhaps he changed his currency to USD. I guess I'm an old timer that holds onto the way things used to be.

I certainly understand paying a premium if you do not want to wait for an item. A person can do what ever they want with their money.

I am still one of those folks that sells at retail (usually less) for difficult to obtain items when selling on shaving forums. If I wanted to make a profit, I know how to list on Ebay. I have been here for many years and choose to sell amongst friends. I have become more selective in regards to buyers when it comes to these items. I have sold items and seen them listed on Ebay the day after they arrive to the buyer. One guy even asked me if I would sell him more while his Ebay listing was still active.

I was expecting to see a Wolfman listed at retail at least every once in a while. I heard of the price increase and thought perhaps he changed his currency to USD. I guess I'm an old timer that holds onto the way things used to be.

Yeah I didn't want to get into selling at profit or not here since one guy in this thread said he sold at cost while another said he made a profit. It's a tough one. Like you said, if you sell under what the market value is then the person buying may just turn around and sell it for a profit. Not cool but it happens.

The way I would do it, a Wolfman that is still being produced and I just didnt like the gap or finish I would be selling at cost plus shipping so I would get my money back. Period. I dont judge the ones who dont just saying what I would do.
A discontinued model like BBS1 or Ti, that I would sell at market value.

Top Bottom