Razor: Wolfman WR3 Bronze, Rod George handle
Blade: Personna GEM PTFE Stainless Steel Blade
Brush: Rudy Vey 2022 B & B Contributor Brush
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Zingari Man The Gent
Aftershave: Seaforth! Heather Aftershave Toner
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented

I have had the privilege of owning a high satin WR2 1.15 Ti with Darwin handle for many months. Last week Dan @Hannah's Dad reached out to me explaining that David @never-stop-learning and I had convinced him he needed to try a WR2 In titanium. Being one of the most gracious B&B members and always enjoying the knowledge he adds to our conversations, I eagerly offered to loan Dan my WR2 1.15 Ti. He quickly offered to exchange his beloved 1.25 WR2 bronze. Unfortunately due to weather on my end the WR2 Ti is still making its way to him. This morning in honor of Dan’s graciousness I decided to make my best imitation of a Dan Wolfman photo with my favorite B&M soap…Paganini’s Violin. Thank you Dan!!

Razor: WR2 1.25/Darwin bronze
Blade: Feather
Brush: Wald A1
Soap: B&M Paganini’s Violin
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Obsidian Copper
IMG_7078.jpeg

@Hannah's Dad hope you feel I did your beloved bronze WR2 justice this morning.

Happy shaving everyone!!

Last edited:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I have had the privilege of owning a high satin WR2 1.15 Ti with Darwin handle for many months. Last week Dan @Hannah's Dad reached out to me explaining that David @never-stop-learning and I had convinced him he needed to try a WR2 In titanium. Being one of the most gracious B&B members and always enjoying the knowledge he adds to our conversations, I eagerly offered to loan Dan my WR2 1.15 Ti. He quickly offered to exchange his beloved 1.25 WR2 bronze. Unfortunately due to weather on my end the WR2 Ti is still making its way to him. This morning in honor of Dan’s graciousness I decided to make my best imitation of a Dan Wolfman photo with my favorite B&M soap…Paganini’s Violin. Thank you Dan!!

View attachment 1665445

Happy shaving everyone!!

Gorgeous kit! Makes my eyes happy! :001_wub:

@Latherati and @Hannah's Dad are true examples of the B&B Brotherhood. :cool:

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.

View attachment 1665445

Happy shaving everyone!!
You make me proud, Kirk! Gorgeous kit. How was the shave for you?

It does not get any better than this:

Brush: Varlet “Gaslamp” 27mm HD knot, no better Badger brush made
Blade: Perma Sharp (3), best blade I have found for a Ti WR2
Soap: Grooming Department Ousia II Kairos SE have not found a better soap
Razor: WR2 Ti SB 1.25 w/ Timeless Ti Crown 👑 Handle, nothing needs to be said
Post Shave: GD Ousia II aftershave, incredible

💯💯💯🥇🥇🥇

IMG_3523.jpeg

Doug

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Thanks to Kirk (@Latherati ), I had the pleasure of shaving with a Titanium Wolf (WR2 1.15 SB) for the first time. How remarkably light this combination is — and perfectly balanced. A fresh Feather was used and despite the comparatively small gap, it still yielded a highly efficient, comfortable shave.

I was conscious of needing a more shallow angle, and for that reason I did still ‘feel the blade’ a bit - not unlike my bronze 1.25.

The matte finish has a lovely ‘glow’ to it and a warmth.

Thank you so much, Kirk, for loaning me this race car of a razor!
IMG_3187.jpeg

Thanks to Kirk (@Latherati ), I had the pleasure of shaving with a Titanium Wolf (WR2 1.15 SB) for the first time. How remarkably light this combination is — and perfectly balanced. A fresh Feather was used and despite the comparatively small gap, it still yielded a highly efficient, comfortable shave.

I was conscious of needing a more shallow angle, and for that reason I did still ‘feel the blade’ a bit - not unlike my bronze 1.25.

The matte finish has a lovely ‘glow’ to it and a warmth.

Thank you so much, Kirk, for loaning me this race car of a razor!View attachment 1666304
Used the same soap today, it is really nice

Top Bottom