Wolfman Owners Club

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.

Lovely gift. Useful and handsome.

Happy shaves,

Jim

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I have been using the Maxpedition Tactical toiletry bag since 2015. Built like a tank. And I travel a lot, so it gets beat up pretty good. Very functional. They have several models to choose from.

On a morning with limited time to shave I've depended upon the smooth yet efficient shave that I get with the .86 WR1 for one pass ATG.
Imagepipe_17.jpg

I have a new WR3 .60 that I won't get my hands until I open my Christmas presents. But I've been using a new-to-me Blackland Sabre Lvl2 with GEM blades in my weekly rotation for the last month which I am super impressed with. It's basically impossible to keep shaving after two passes because my face is so smooth. If the Wolf is even more efficient but still smooth I will be very impressed. Looking forward to it.

💈SOTD // Wolfman Ti WR2 SB 1.35 WRH 3/7 // Spearhead Seaforth! Fleur de France Soap and Splash // Paladin Pirate 26mm Satin Somerset // Captains Choice Copper Bowl // Perma-Sharp
41A9EDFB-8FE3-4515-A51A-DD54DAB4630E.jpeg

💯😍🐺😎🐺🙌

This thread doesn't get used much, but today I'm using a Wolf and it's not Wednesday. I did not have a smooth shave with this blade in this 1.65. I'd be curious to know how the same blade would feel in a 1.25. View attachment 1569657
I’ll start dropping some SOTD post in here too.

I like shave one only on the Timor blade in my wolf. Shave 2 shows me a precipitous decline in performance.

💈SOTD // Wolfman Ti WR2 SB 1.35 WRH 3/7 // Spearhead Seaforth! Fleur de France Soap and Splash // Paladin Pirate 26mm Satin Somerset // Captains Choice Copper Bowl // Perma-SharpView attachment 1569720
💯😍🐺😎🐺🙌

I’ll start dropping some SOTD post in here too.

I like shave one only on the Timor blade in my wolf. Shave 2 shows me a precipitous decline in performance.
Same. This thread is too quiet.

Isn’t the WRH3/7 a nearly perfect handle? I love mine.

I don’t recall using a Timor recently in a WM2. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Isn’t the WRH3/7 a nearly perfect handle? I love mine.
I think it’s absolutely wonderful! Amazing balance and a perfect match for my technique!

I did go with the WRH4 on my next wolf as I find it to be very attractive! Definitely one I want to own but not sure it’ll beat the 3/7 in performance!

Top Bottom