What's new

WOLFMAN Order Wait List - What Razor / Configuration Did Order?

My order will be delayed slightly. Wolfman won’t have Darwin handles available until September 10.

I could have picked another handle - WRH7 was my 2nd choice. But I decided to wait. I view the style of the Darwin as old style and the WRH7 as modern.

My order will be delayed slightly. Wolfman won’t have Darwin handles available until September 10.

I could have picked another handle - WRH7 was my 2nd choice. But I decided to wait. I view the style of the Darwin as old style and the WRH7 as modern.

The Darwin handle is incredibly ergonomic, too. Good choice.

The Darwin is super cool. I just took delivery for a new Wolfie with one:

A0E2B143-B368-4459-92CA-9D3FE7680D87.jpeg

I received my proceed to order email yesterday, Aug 20. I joined the list January 28, so not quite 7 months. I replied that I am no longer interested in the Wolfman as I just have little interest in DE razors these days, especially in SS.

Just placed my order yesterday, went on the list Feb 05th.

I ended up ordering the following combination:

WR2-OC 1.55mm Mirror Polished
Darwin Handle Mirror Polished
Extra WRH2 Handle 80mm Solid Mirror Polished
WRA2 Stand Mirror Polished

Cant wait to try the 1.55mm OC, should be fun.

Yowzers! Look forward to hearing about it.

That's good to hear. I placed my order Feb. 19, so I should be getting contacted hopefully in the next few weeks.

I think the current wait is about 7 months. I went back on the list in March after receiving my WR2 (which I love btw), and I suspect I will be back on deck between late October and late November...looking forward to it, too.

I hope it's only seven months still, not that it really matters. Really like my big gap WR2, but very curious to try the WR1. I went back on waitlist in August after receiving my WR2.

Just got my proceed with order email! Here's the configuration for my 2nd Wolfie:

WR2 1.45 SB
WRH2 solid handle
WRA1 stand
All basic polish.

I was put on the waitlist in early October, for those wondering.

Top Bottom