What's new

WOLFMAN Order Wait List - What Razor / Configuration Did Order?

What's your current "go to" that you'll be comparing it to, and are you looking for a step up in the wolfman from what you use regarding efficiency?
I'm very happy with my WR1 .61 and both my Timeless .68 and .95. I suppose something close to the Timeless .95 in smoothness and efficiency or smoother would be good. I also enjoy my Blackbird but want something more user friendly out of the WR2.

I'm very happy with my WR1 .61 and both my Timeless .68 and .95. I suppose something close to the Timeless .95 in smoothness and efficiency or smoother would be good. I also enjoy my Blackbird but want something more user friendly out of the WR2.

if you want similar efficiency to your T95 go the 1.15, if you want to step it up a notch go the 1.25. This is what i went for and will be able to confirm shortly

if you want similar efficiency to your T95 go the 1.15, if you want to step it up a notch go the 1.25. This is what i went for and will be able to confirm shortly

I find that my Timeless Ti .95 SB is perfect for daily shaving. My Timeless SS .95 SB is just slightly too much. Must be the added weight.

Keep us updated. Further confirmation that a 1.15 is similar to the Ti .95 SB is welcome. My name should be up within the next 2-3 weeks I suspect.

I find that my Timeless Ti .95 SB is perfect for daily shaving. My Timeless SS .95 SB is just slightly too much. Must be the added weight.

Keep us updated. Further confirmation that a 1.15 is similar to the Ti .95 SB is welcome. My name should be up within the next 2-3 weeks I suspect.

I will report back soon as i get the razor but i personally cant confirm the 1.15 is similar to the T95 because i ordered the 1.25. I have heard though, through people i know that this is the case.

When i first got my T95 SS SB i also found it a bit much for daily shaving, and feel the weight was the cause. I persisted in shaving with it and in due time didnt find it to be an issue to use daily. I had to learn the technique of the more efficient T95 (at the time my most efficient) and the weight.. now not an issue

I am hoping i get it soon, order was shipped on the 26/2 so tomorrow will be two full weeks

it arrived :)

IMG_4459.jpg

timeless handle fits and looks great too
IMG_4461.jpg

Got my 1.45 with WRH7 XL yesterday. First shave is everything you’d expect from a WR2. Efficient, super smooth, and good audible shaving. Blade feel is there but I feel like it is a softer blade feel than a BB. I’ll give better feedback after a few more shaves but so far it is great.

2542284A-7BD4-4FA3-BB1B-89EBAED11673.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom