What's new

Wolfman: On the waiting list. Questions.

I try to use different handles to separate them but did actually buy a feeler gauge to measure gaps. All mine are now secondhand and one was sold under a different gap.

I have a parked acquisition, but I already have a WR1 and 2. I really don't have much interest in owning more of either design and needing a tool to remember which gaps I have makes me even less inclined. I'm curious about the prospect of a new design.

I got on the list this time on June 5th. I will now have a WR2 SB .95 WRH1, WR2 SB 1.05 WRH2, and a WR2 SB 1.15 Darwin. I was going to order a WR2 1.25 WRH7 later this month. But it looks like I will have to wait until November. I love these razors but I do have one complaint. They do not indicate the blade gap on the baseplate. Timeless and RazoRock put the blade gap on the baseplate. Karve puts a letter on the baseplate. The letter indicates the gap. I wish Wolfman would mark the baseplate with the gap.

Thanks, I signed up in May, so I'll email and ask about that. Although, I probably won't proceed with an order now but would like to be postponed and get an order in when I'm ready, and when the menu options are available.

Thanks, I signed up in May, so I'll email and ask about that. Although, I probably won't proceed with an order now but would like to be postponed and get an order in when I'm ready, and when the menu options are available.

I followed up and received an email today to proceed with my order. They said that I can postpone until January 31, 2022 based on the old menu options. I asked if I could buy items off the new menu with my postponed waitlist spot, they said I can sign up for the new wait list when it opens. I'm guessing that they are planning on clearing the old list based on the old menu, and then starting fresh with the new menu with a new list. I could be 100% wrong but we'll see.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Last I looked it was $1800, but it's closed since then. What did it go for?

1631988767335.png

This is a dual comb with dual gaps: open comb side is .74mm, and solid bar side is .61mm. The weight is 97 grams total (head 32g and handle 65g).

Interesting to me that anyone would pay that much for it, but I'm sure most people find it "interesting" that we buy any Wolfman at all.

Go, Dawgs!

I'm curious to keep seeing what Mr. Wolfman has to offer with these auctions.

I think that brass/copper one was maybe a bit mild for some and perhaps didn't get the interest.

Top Bottom