What's new

Wolfman: On the waiting list. Questions.

I have WR1 0.74 and WR2 0.95 heads.

I wish I had WR1 0.67 and WR2 1.15 instead.

Does anyone willing to change or trade with these?

Thank you in advance.

PS. WR1 0.61 Also acceptable.

SM-G965F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Paid for my order last Thursday the 3rd, I ordered just the head, going to use my Timeless Crown Handle, currently using a Timeless Ti Sb .95 so I ordered the
WR2 1.35 SB.

Can not wait to get it.

My wait was 6 months, will put my name in again when my order ships.

Doug

PS This is one of the most interesting threads to read.

Maybe orders are slowing up a bit. I ordered on Nov 25 and paid May 13. Just over 5 months. You ordered 35 days after me and paid your invoice 11 days after me. Interesting. I wonder if this trend will continue.
Do you mind if I ask when your order shipped? It’s been over two weeks (16 days) since I paid my invoice, and I haven’t received my shipping notice yet. Just curious.....thanks.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Do you mind if I ask when your order shipped? It’s been over two weeks (16 days) since I paid my invoice, and I haven’t received my shipping notice yet. Just curious.....thanks.
Same here. I find its usually around 2 weeks. I expect my ship notice any day now.

I actually received mine about 1 week after I paid the invoice. I bought the WR1. Dont know if that would change anything.
I am sorry. I just checked my old emails. I paid on May 13th and I received tracking on May 20th. Razor was here May 28th.

I actually received mine about 1 week after I paid the invoice. I bought the WR1. Dont know if that would change anything.
I am sorry. I just checked my old emails. I paid on May 13th and I received tracking on May 20th. Razor was here May 28th.
Well, the razor actually showed up today. What a great, unexpected surprise.....I never even received a shipping notice or tracking info!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Well, the razor actually showed up today. What a great, unexpected surprise.....I never even received a shipping notice or tracking info!
Congrats! Upon checking my records, my order is actually a few days behind yours. So hopefully mine will be here early next week.

@SgtCrppls congratulations on buying your 1st Wolfman. If your experience is anything like mine was a few weeks ago, you will absolutely love the razor. Hopefully we will be seeing you participate on Wolfman Wednesdays. Welcome to the Wolfman club!

Doug, what are you considering for your second Wolfman order when you put your name back on the list??

@SgtCrppls congratulations on buying your 1st Wolfman. If your experience is anything like mine was a few weeks ago, you will absolutely love the razor. Hopefully we will be seeing you participate on Wolfman Wednesdays. Welcome to the Wolfman club!

Doug, what are you considering for your second Wolfman order when you put your name back on the list??
I was thinking the WR1 .80 gap maybe, I have awhile to think about it.

Thanks for asking

Doug

I am on the list for a Wolfman wr2 and it is soon time to choose head. I shave daily and love both Gamechanger 0,84sb and Karve C-plate sb. It is really difficult to choose the correct blade gap, someone in B&B said 1,15 but I fear it might be too aggresive. Any recommendations?

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Paid for my order last Thursday the 3rd, I ordered just the head, going to use my Timeless Crown Handle, currently using a Timeless Ti Sb .95 so I ordered the
WR2 1.35 SB.

Can not wait to get it.

My wait was 6 months, will put my name in again when my order ships.

Doug

PS This is one of the most interesting threads to read.
It looks great with the Timeless Crown handle.

Top Bottom