What's new

Wolfman: On the waiting list. Questions.

Mine was shipped 12/7. No updates since 12/20.
That's rough. I have two packages out in the USPS ether. One shipped from the Chicago area around 12/1 and was last heard from on 12/9, leaving Chicago. Second shipped from NY on the 9th, made it all the way down to Virginia on the 18th, and just stopped. All our patience is being tried, even though we probably have little left. It's almost like the universe wants me to appreciate what I have :)

Mine shipped 11/26. Arrived 12/28. Was not an update from the 26 to 18th when it reached Vancouver then a few days later in San Fran on 20th. No updates again until delivery 28th.

Usps is really struggling lately with staff restrictions and package volumes. I do monitor hundreds of tracking numbers a day and things are getting better this week!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Mine shipped 11/26. Arrived 12/28. Was not an update from the 26 to 18th when it reached Vancouver then a few days later in San Fran on 20th. No updates again until delivery 28th.

Usps is really struggling lately with staff restrictions and package volumes. I do monitor hundreds of tracking numbers a day and things are getting better this week!

Thank you. Appreciate the information. :)

Mail is definitely delayed. Finally received some non-shaving items ordered around American Thanksgiving. :)

On another note, third-shave today. Once again, very nice. And once again, a very light touch. I do enjoy the smoothness of the WR2 (though never tried WR1). There remains some minor irritation in my neck area, but resolves after about 30 minutes or so. I wonder if with the 1.15 or 1.05, would eliminate this entirely.

In any case, great shave. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Well, the last trip to the mailbox of 2020 was a good one! I’m excited to compare this new 1.25 against my go-to 1.15, and this new hollow H2 against my current solid H2. So far, though, the star of the show is this H7. I’ve always admired it in pictures, but in real life it is truly a work of art, and just perfectly balanced with the WR2 head. Happy New Year, all!

A92EBF18-B34A-40C5-8A6E-4D04104A3123.jpeg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Well, the last trip to the mailbox of 2020 was a good one! I’m excited to compare this new 1.25 against my go-to 1.15, and this new hollow H2 against my current solid H2. So far, though, the star of the show is this H7. I’ve always admired it in pictures, but in real life it is truly a work of art, and just perfectly balanced with the WR2 head. Happy New Year, all!

View attachment 1202520

Congratulations! :thumbup:

Was your tracking ever updated? Or did it just 'show up'?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.

View attachment 1202520
Stunning!! Congrats!!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.

View attachment 1202520
Mike, we expect a full report on the 1.25 shave!

I had the 1.55 — insanely efficient with only a tad more blade feel than the 1.25. It was just ‘too good’ for daily use, though.
I do have quite some time, but any in between recommendations? I do have quite fast and thick growing growth - at least according to barber

View attachment 1202520

Looking forward to hearing about the comparison!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
No, once it cleared customs it just showed up two days later.
Did you get any tracking update when it cleared customs? I havent gotten any updates in weeks. Still in Canada according to the tracking. And now people who's razors shipped after mine are getting them. Ugh.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Did you get any tracking update when it cleared customs? I havent gotten any updates in weeks. Still in Canada according to the tracking. And now people who's razors shipped after mine are getting them. Ugh.

Wait! I stand corrected. Just did my daily USPS check and there is an update as of last night!!! Says its in San Fran and due for delivery Jan 5. So I have gotten some progress!!!! Yay! Thats all I ask for. I can be patient for delivery, as long as I see some progress. Happy new year everyone!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
David, check your tracking today. i had an update last night on mine.
Keeping my fingers crossed.....

Nope. This is still my last update:

DateTimeProgress
Dec. 20, 202011:31 pm
Item processed
Richmond, BC

No worries, it will get here eventually. If still no updates by Tuesday, I'll email Tara and see if she has any additional information.

Top Bottom