What's new

Wolfman: On the waiting list. Questions.

I hope you have better luck than me, David, on USPS. I ordered some items from Europe. It has been sitting in Chicago since 12/27. I have provided the USPS with the tracking number and they have yet to offer an explanation as to why the lack of progress.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I hope you have better luck than me, David, on USPS. I ordered some items from Europe. It has been sitting in Chicago since 12/27. I have provided the USPS with the tracking number and they have yet to offer an explanation as to why the lack of progress.

Shipping with the postal services (especially during the Christmas Season) is always a 'crap shoot'.

I had a similar situation where an item was stuck in Chicago for a long time. One day, it showed up. Tracking info never got changed until after I received the item.

Hope you receive your items soon.

Hope you guys don't mind me jumping on to this thread.

After a 7-8 month wait I finally got contacted by wolfman after I filled out the Google docs form. Quicker than I expected!!:)

This was my initial order details :

Razor Head: WR2-SB Razor Head (0.95mm Blade Gap)

Handle: WRH7 (90mm (Regular) Solid)

Stand: WRA2

All basic polished / Textured finish which from what I have read is plenty polished enough.

Not sure if this is the right configuration for me and asking for all your experts' opinions so I can tweak my order if need be.

My current razor is an R89 muhle head coupled with a wood handle.
Decent weight N heft to it.
Some days I get good shaves esp when my new blades lost some of their initial bite. Previously muhle blades worked best for me while kais bite a tad when new and merkurs are OK. I definitely need to get new blades and change up my blades choice but I guess I can do that starting with pairing right blade with my wolfman when that arrives :p

So I am Asian and have decent stubble growth for an Asian. I can get away with shaving every 2-3 days and not too much stubble shows. Otherwise my stubble only grows out to a noticeable length after 3-5 days.
Also have rather acne prone sensitive skin.

Was previously thinking of going for a timeless titanium either.68 or.95 gap. Something very smooth and forgiving on skin such that I can make it a daily driver and not cause too much irritation.

With current r89 head I do one wtg one atg and then another round of atg touch ups.

I was also at one point quite keen on getting the tradere but just thought to go straight for the rad killer and if the wolfman is it then I won't b in a hurry to add any others for a while.

I guess wolfman doesn't do combo sb / oc heads anymore yeah?

And for my kind of growth which isn't that course or hard to cut through, for a smooth fuss free daily driver type shave, what specs / blade gap should I go for?
Oh and feel free to recommend best blade pairings too!!

Thanks in advance all u gents!!:)

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Hope you guys don't mind me jumping on to this thread.

After a 7-8 month wait I finally got contacted by wolfman after I filled out the Google docs form. Quicker than I expected!!:)

This was my initial order details :

Razor Head: WR2-SB Razor Head (0.95mm Blade Gap)

Handle: WRH7 (90mm (Regular) Solid)

Stand: WRA2

All basic polished / Textured finish which from what I have read is plenty polished enough.

Not sure if this is the right configuration for me and asking for all your experts' opinions so I can tweak my order if need be.

My current razor is an R89 muhle head coupled with a wood handle.
Decent weight N heft to it.
Some days I get good shaves esp when my new blades lost some of their initial bite. Previously muhle blades worked best for me while kais bite a tad when new and merkurs are OK. I definitely need to get new blades and change up my blades choice but I guess I can do that starting with pairing right blade with my wolfman when that arrives :p

So I am Asian and have decent stubble growth for an Asian. I can get away with shaving every 2-3 days and not too much stubble shows. Otherwise my stubble only grows out to a noticeable length after 3-5 days.
Also have rather acne prone sensitive skin.

Was previously thinking of going for a timeless titanium either.68 or.95 gap. Something very smooth and forgiving on skin such that I can make it a daily driver and not cause too much irritation.

With current r89 head I do one wtg one atg and then another round of atg touch ups.

I was also at one point quite keen on getting the tradere but just thought to go straight for the rad killer and if the wolfman is it then I won't b in a hurry to add any others for a while.

I guess wolfman doesn't do combo sb / oc heads anymore yeah?

And for my kind of growth which isn't that course or hard to cut through, for a smooth fuss free daily driver type shave, what specs / blade gap should I go for?
Oh and feel free to recommend best blade pairings too!!

Thanks in advance all u gents!!:)
You certainly can request a dual comb, and I think the .95 OC/1.05 SB might be perfect for you.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member

My Wolfman is now in San Francisco:

Information updated: Jan. 6

DateTimeProgress
Jan. 511:13 am
Item processed
San Francisco, USA

4:39 am
Item has arrived in foreign country
Ussfoa, USA

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
As per the updated info last week, my Wolfman was supposed to deliver yesterday. Surprise surprise. Its in USPS hell once more. Its on the way to the next destination. Whatever that means right now. It will show up eventually. But it is so sucky what the USPS is doing to people. Missed holiday gifts, paychecks, all sorts of stuff much more important than razors.

Seems the delay happened in Canada. Once processed there it took 1 day to get to SF and 2 days later it hit Minnesota. Will see if they deliver today or tomorrow.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Seems the delay happened in Canada. Once processed there it took 1 day to get to SF and 2 days later it hit Minnesota. Will see if they deliver today or tomorrow.

The tracking is still through Canada Post. I have found that, on occasion, USPS updates don't get to Canada Post in a timely manner. ;)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Got mine!

20210107_160240.jpg

Top Bottom