What's new

Wolfman: On the waiting list. Questions.

Shipping notice for my WR2 1.15 popped into my Inbox yesterday. The TiBam Antique Titanium handle arrived the day before yesterday. I am set!
How long after you paid did you get notification? Just curious as I paid for my WR1 today and forget how long it was after I paid my invoice for my WR2.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Congrats! So you went with the 1.15, I look forward to hearing your thoughts after you receive it and get some shaves in. 👍

I'm hoping that it will be fine. A B&B member mailed me his 1.25 and I had a shave with it. It was very, very nice...but just a tad too aggressive. The 1.15 should be spot on. But I'll post for sure. Even if it doesn't work...I have my Lupo .72 which is amazing to me. So, the way I see it, I can't really lose.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Ha, you and me both. What finish did you end up choosing? I'm thinking of going the same route: just purchase the WR2 head and run it with my Windrose Ti handle which looks very similar to the WRH2.

Basic polished. The handle is...unique looking. I asked him to make it 3.93 inches...this model is usually shorter.

Screenshot_20211020-220032.png

New price list from October 19. It has become more expensive for new orders.
Available in titanium.
90483748-43B6-43E9-86E7-ECA0893A0DE6.png

Last edited:
So, product prices have risen everywhere. My first wolf fascinated me and I just signed up for the WR3 Titan, my wife won't be thrilled, but the wolf with my tough stubble is cracking down on fast.[:jump::straight:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Thanks for that information.

Which probably means I'll come up in about three weeks.

Agreed.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Wolfman WR2.1.35. New. 10-21-21.640JPG.JPG

Just for the record, my new WR2 1.35 arrived a couple of days ago. Tracking had indicated it would be several more days in transit but tracking was wrong.

Used it this morning and was pleased with its initial outing.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom