What's new

Wolfman Help

Hello,

I have never ordered a Wolfman before. I know it’s a long wait, but I wanted advice from current Wolfman owners.

I hav have been using a Timeless 95OC for about a month. It’s my first premium razor and I absolutely love the shave I get. I only shave 2-3 times a week, so the 95 works well for me. After reading several threads, the Wolfman SB seems more popular than the OC, so I’m pretty sure I will order the SB. What blade gap would you suggest for someone who doesn’t have a heavy beard and shaves 2, sometimes 3 days a week?

The 1.25 gap seem popular, but should I go with a higher gap since I’m not a daily shaver?

Thank you for sharing your experiences!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Hello,

I have never ordered a Wolfman before. I know it’s a long wait, but I wanted advice from current Wolfman owners.

I hav have been using a Timeless 95OC for about a month. It’s my first premium razor and I absolutely love the shave I get. I only shave 2-3 times a week, so the 95 works well for me. After reading several threads, the Wolfman SB seems more popular than the OC, so I’m pretty sure I will order the SB. What blade gap would you suggest for someone who doesn’t have a heavy beard and shaves 2, sometimes 3 days a week?

The 1.25 gap seem popular, but should I go with a higher gap since I’m not a daily shaver?

Thank you for sharing your experiences!
The WR2 1.25 is efficient enough for the 3X/week shaver, and smooth enough for the daily shaver. It’s the perfect balance, IMHO. Just get it. Trust me. You’ll love it.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
When you get on the list and buy one of these, do you have to provide the specs of what you want up front?

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
So...you pay when your number comes up? Want to make sure I have some time to set aside the funds.

@JCarr, you can save a good chunk of change by going with the basic polish, which is still quite excellent. I actually took delivery of my second Wolfman today—it’s in basic polish and looks flawless to my naked eye.

@JCarr Congratulations! You and I should receive ours around the same time. I signed up today as well.

I think I like the WHR7 handle, but the Darwin looks nice too. Any one recommend one over the other?

Top Bottom