What's new

FS Wolfman Handles

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale are 2 Wolfman handles in like-new condition. I am the original owner of both of these and take exceptional care of all my shaving equipment. The WRH7 is 90 mm in length, stainless steel, with mirror polish finish and is hollow. The WRH2 is also stainless steel, 80 mm in length, hollow, and basic polish finish. The handles will ship in the original packaging with black tissue paper as well as the Wolfman polishing cloth. I just have too many handles at this point and these are too nice to just be sitting around not being used. For CONUS only. WRH7 is $260 and the WRH2 is $170. Price includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal G&S fees. PM me with any questions or additional photo requests.

84361523-1CA6-4873-ACD1-8E64F01B2038.jpeg

C1727475-D894-40BE-9868-D1568ACC4137.jpeg

Wondering if when you ordered these handles if you ordered it as an extra 2nd handle with your razor? If so, did they ship it in its own individual Wolfman box like it appears here?

Someone mentioned in the “Wolfman questions thread” yesterday that their last order, the second handle was just wrapped in paper and not in its own individual box, but in with the WR1/2 or 3 box. Did you need to specifically state to Tara to include the box for the handle? Thanks.

For several of my orders, I ordered 2 handles. Everything came packaged in 1 box, handles with baseplate and cap if I ordered a baseplate and cap with a particular order. Some orders I just ordered 2 handles. I have ordered from Wolfman too many times and I have many extra boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom