What's new

Wolfman Handles

Hello!

I know many of you here have Wolfman razors and I thought while I wait my turn to come up on the list that I would pepper you with another question.

I have the Timeless Ti and I love the handle weight. Do most of you have solid Wolfman handles or is it worth paying extra to get a hollow handle that’s lighter?

Thanks all!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Hello!

I know many of you here have Wolfman razors and I thought while I wait my turn to come up on the list that I would pepper you with another question.

I have the Timeless Ti and I love the handle weight. Do most of you have solid Wolfman handles or is it worth paying extra to get a hollow handle that’s lighter?

Thanks all!
If you love the lighter weight, then you’ve answered your own question.

I have a solid #1 and a hollow #2, both 80 mm in length. I like the hollow on the WR2 head. I like both handles on the WR1 head. I do think any longer than 80 mm in a solid handle would be too handle heavy on the WR1 head.

I'm a new WR2 owner and also have the Timeless Ti. I went with the hollow handle and find the weight to be just right (WRH1 90mm).

I have the 80mm hollow and had a Timeless Ti. The Ti was a bit lighter, but close and easy to adjust. I like the hollow on the WR2 fine.

The only Wolfman handle I own is WRH1 solid. It’s rather heavy and it shaves well on both the WR 1 and 2 heads. I’ve used the heads with a variety of handles and the character of the razor really changes on for example a ball end Tech handle. I’m glad I got the solid but I enjoy the razor on some light handles as well.

I'm a new WR2 owner and also have the Timeless Ti. I went with the hollow handle and find the weight to be just right (WRH1 90mm).
Thank you for this insight! Name finally came up on wait list and I was at a loss on which handle. Decided to go with wrh1 hollow 90mm after reading this.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I've had I think 4 Wolfman handles not counting the Guerillas, down to one at present which is a 3" Ti on a WR2 head. The SS handles were heavier than I like, I had a longer Ti that I sold off that was awkward in length.

James is great to work with, until the razor is machined I've been able to change the order up

Top Bottom