What's new

Wolfman handles?

CJB3 - I am not sure if you made your decision yet but I absolutely love the WRH1. I am traditionally a barberpole guy but for some reason the pattern on the WRH2 is not appealing to me. As for the WRH1 - it is not like any other diamond cut pattern or traditional knurling you have ever seen (i.e. merkur HD, any of the Razorocks, etc.). The pattern and cuts are much larger and look ***really elegant***. The lighting reflects off the "facets" making it really cool looking. I have never been a handle guy but this changed my mind and make me really pay attention to handles.

WHR1 gives a better grip.
Awesome thank you so much for the reply. My next order will be a hollowed WRH1 90mm. Solid WRH1 90mm I have it’s just too darn heavy. I new that when I ordered it, I just didn’t count on my fingers cramping up, as I had never used a 4.5 ounce razor before.

Think I'm going to need to get a hollow handle. I have a WR1 .54 DC on the way from a trade with the solid WRH2 90. I'm on the list but I'm hopeless at waiting 😄

Will order a hollow or Darwin with my next Wolfman when the time comes.

Awesome thank you so much for the reply. My next order will be a hollowed WRH1 90mm. Solid WRH1 90mm I have it’s just too darn heavy. I new that when I ordered it, I just didn’t count on my fingers cramping up, as I had never used a 4.5 ounce razor before.
You are going to love the WRH1 90mm hollow. I have had all the solid Wolfman handles and the WRH1 hollow is by far my favorite. That is not to say I don't like heavy handles, I love the Charcoal Goods Magnum Hammered and Stinger 1, which are both quite heavy. I think the WR2 performs better with the lighter handle. YMMV, of course.

IMG_5864.jpeg

Can you just purchase a handle from Wolfman, instead of getting on the wait list for a complete razor?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Can you just purchase a handle from Wolfman, instead of getting on the wait list for a complete razor?
I don’t think James sells handles alone; but you can buy just the heads alone (cap and baseplate). He also lets you buy an extra handle with a complete set.

For me the WRH7 XL (hollow) is the one.

Wolfman makes grippier, more utilitarian handles, but H7
has a somewhat emotive quality about it.

I had the WRH1 and the Darwin. Both great, but the H7 edged them out in my experience.

Top Bottom