What's new

Wolf Whiskers (Peter) has created his ultimate masterpiece!

So I was very intrigued at the fact that I could get Wolf Whiskers do basically design my own brush. I had a fairly simle idea at first black with red swirls. Then I thought, I want something more...A "one of a kind" piece!

The idea came when I was looking at a pearl white brush he did and somehow Showtime's Dexter popped in my head. So I asked if he could do a white handle with red blood spatter to represent the show. (I am a huge Dexter fan)

At first it seemed like to hard of an idea and maybe was not going to happen. After a few emails back and forth..we decided it was a go. Well I got the pictures today.

All I can say is WOW! Well actually more than that, wow, amazing, beautiful !! Everything that I imagined..he delivered!!

He was a pleasure to work with and I can not wait to get this home!!

I present to you Wolf Whiskers Dexter inspired brush

$DSC01003.jpg$DSC01005.jpg$DSC01006.jpg$DSC01007.jpg$DSC01009.jpg

Last edited:
Did you have it typed and crossmatched? Amazing effect, Peter does a wonderful job of bringing creative brush ideas to life. Beautiful!

What a Beaut! Amazing effect! He defiantly does great work! I have 2 of his brushes.

Last edited:
That looks incredible. I can't wait to get my custom from Peter. Although it's an Xmas gift so I will have to wait a little longer.

This is a really nice design, Pete has a real skill for pouring the blanks... great unique brush design gespinoza3

Beautiful brush you have there! I got mine from him a few weeks ago and I really am enjoying it. He does great work and is a pleasure to deal with the whole way through.

Top Bottom