What's new

Wolf Whiskers, Envy Shave, Plisson synthetic, Duke 3, BK4, T&H, Shavemac,Mergress

I have a bunch of brushes and a couple of razors to unload. Back to just my EJ synthetic and my Barley Chrome 89. Each brush comes with software as pictured and described. Razors do not.

Prices include CONUS shipping.

Click on small image to view larger picture of the item(s).

PMs have been cleared, so fire away, and please let me know if I'm off with pricing.

1. Wolf Whiskers synthetic. Used 2x. Purchased from Shave Revolution (RIP) almost 2 years ago. Comes with box. Also comes with 90+% bottle of Bigelow Bay Rum spray. $60

2. Envy Shave synthetic. Duke style handle. Plissoft type knot. Used 1x. Just not my bag. Comes with half-full Dr. Jon's soap. $50

3. Plisson synthetic, used maybe 10x. With stand and box. Comes with two tubes of Coates, both unused. $35

4. Simpson Duke 3, 24/51 knot, great, even shape. Used 10x; very soft tips and great backbone. Comes with an unused La Toja stick. $85

5. T&H Style 1, Size 2. I bought this gently used in 2012 or 2013, very good brush and one I'll probably regret selling. Comes with tube of Nivea cream used 2x. $55

6. Kent BK4, old-style logo. This is a shedder, 3-5 hairs per shave. I bought it used and the previous guy said it never shed for him, so maybe you'll get lucky. Also comes with a tub of B&M Fougere Imperiale (discontinued) used 5x. Anyway, give it a shot for $30.

7. Shavemac Silvertip 24/49 in faux ivory. This is a really lovely brush, very soft and plush but with enough backbone for face lathering. Used 5x. Comes with two tubes of Coates, both unused. $95

8. Mergress - Bought 2 months ago from Bullgoose. Pristine. Didn't find it an improvement over my EJ 89. $100

9. Unknown/wild card brush - this is a mix of boar and badger and is marked "Made in England," but I don't know much about its provenance. The handle is heavy, maybe some sort of metal with a rubber/plastic coating. There is a small chip at the very base of the handle which doesn't show well in the pic, toward the lower left of the shot you can sort of see it. Anyway, the brush appears unused. Comes with random assortment of samples as shown. $30

10. Bullet-tip GEM. User grade. $10

11. Conqueror straight. 5/8. Honed to shave ready for me by someone else. Have not used it since honing. $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know what the knot size and loft are on the Wolf Whiskers brush from SR.
So sad to see Shave Revolution go by the wayside. :blushing:

Yes, the straight is still available. Updated listing with price reductions.

Each brush comes with software as pictured and described. Razors do not.

Prices include CONUS shipping.

Click on small image to view larger picture of the item(s).

PMs have been cleared, so fire away, and please let me know if I'm off with pricing.

2. Envy Shave synthetic. Duke style handle. Plissoft type knot. Used 1x. Just not my bag. Comes with half-full Dr. Jon's soap. $50

3. Plisson synthetic, used maybe 10x. With stand and box. Comes with two tubes of Coates, both unused. $30

4. Simpson Duke 3, 24/51 knot, great, even shape. Used 10x; very soft tips and great backbone. Comes with an unused La Toja stick. $75

7. Shavemac Silvertip 24/49 in faux ivory. This is a really lovely brush, very soft and plush but with enough backbone for face lathering. Used 5x. Comes with two tubes of Coates, both unused. $85

8. Mergress - Bought 2 months ago from Bullgoose. Pristine. Didn't find it an improvement over my EJ 89. $90

9. Unknown/wild card brush - this is a mix of boar and badger and is marked "Made in England," but I don't know much about its provenance. The handle is heavy, maybe some sort of metal with a rubber/plastic coating. There is a small chip at the very base of the handle which doesn't show well in the pic, toward the lower left of the shot you can sort of see it. Anyway, the brush appears unused. Comes with random assortment of samples as shown. $20

10. Bullet-tip GEM. User grade. $10

11. Conqueror straight. 5/8. Honed to shave ready for me by someone else. Have not used it since honing. $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom