What's new

Wolf Whiskers and Rudy Vey Brushes with Shavemac Knots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

Today I have two beautiful handles, both with variations of Shavemac knots. i am thinning my brush holdings and these two beautiful brushes need a den where they get more use. I have numerous Shavemac knots and can say with confidence they rarely, if ever, shed hairs.

The Wolf Whiskers handle is the "Faustina" shape, in Cranberry Crush and Pearl White. The knot is the Shavemac D01 Fan (Shavemac's high density knot). The handle and knot combination is not for the faint of heart. I originally had a Maggard's SHD knot installed, but did not like it at all. So, I sent it off to Rudy Vey who replaced the knot with a Shavemac D01 fan. I also had Rudy add a bit of weight to the handle. This is a beast of a brush, weighing in at 4.6oz and stands 5" high. With that being said, the knot has the classic soft Shavemac tips, but enough backbone to jack up a car. I am asking $120 shipped CONUS (I have $200+ in this brush). This is truly a one of a kind brush/knot combination.

The second handle is the Rudy Vey "Keyhole" in the dark amber butterscotch with a Shavemac 2 Band Silvertip knot. This handle/knot combination is the bees knees. This very brush was recently made into the 2020 B&B Contributor's Brush. Mine was made before the group buy at the end of 2019 and is one of a kind with the Rudy Vey button on the bottom. This handle stands at 4" high with the 24mm Shavemac knot. The Shavemac 2 Band Silvertip needs no introduction, one of the finest knots available. I am asking $110 shipped CONUS.

$210 gets both shipped CONUS.

IMG_4803.jpeg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_2405.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom