What's new

Wm Neumann Creams?

you know i never heard of the company before but they have some really intresting scents. i may have to place a order later on with them.

I have the Heartwood and 1911 creams and they are both top notch!! Incredible scents. I'm going to try the Lime Mint Rum soon :)

I have the creams in Heartwood, 1911, Absolute Zero, Old Fashioned Soda and 1907. They're the five best creams (or soaps) I own, including MdC, XPEC, Meissner, Esbjerg, Baume.be, B&M, Castle Forbes, DR Harris, Tabac, Salter, etc. They lather without effort--just a single squirt from the pump bottle and mountains of lather appear. They're not cheap, but the bottles are huge and they last a long, long time. I've also got unopened spares of the Heartwood and 1911.

I have the old fashioned soda. It smells amazing and the even set me some nice aftershave samples.

When I exhaust all my MACA ROOT supply, I'm going to take the plunge. I have wanted to try it for a long time. Which one do all you prefer ?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
uh, they have an Old Fashioned Soda soap, too.

Apparently.

Not Like I Was Looking For Yet Another Soap. No, Not Me.

AA

Cksnffr, I have a pump dispenser of the Old Fashioned Soda scent that I would be willing to PIF to you. It smells great and performs like a champ, but I had an allergic reaction to something in it. Let me know if your interested.

Top Bottom