What's new

Wm. Neumann & Co.

Why would Newmann discontinue the shave cream???? from most of the reviews people seemed to prefer the cream over the soap. Have not tried their products so cannot comment on performance but just observations from people that have used their products.

I just recently went to reorder some cream from them and discovered the same thing. I even emailed them to ask if there were any stray bottles in the storeroom that I could buy from them but no such luck. I so wish I had stocked up earlier.

Does anybody know of any other products that come close to this great creams?

I just recently went to reorder some cream from them and discovered the same thing. I even emailed them to ask if there were any stray bottles in the storeroom that I could buy from them but no such luck. I so wish I had stocked up earlier.

Does anybody know of any other products that come close to this great creams?

The only one I've found that resembles Neumann cream is Taconic. I have Urban Woods in the 8 oz. pump bottle, which seems to be very similar packaging to Neumann. The performance is also very similar, though I like all the Neumann scents better than Urban Woods. If I buy another Taconic, I'll go for Excalibur.

Top Bottom