What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

Seller just sent me a message " Thank you for your order from Super Iridium. Once your package ships we will send you a tracking number". But the website does not have any blades. Everything Is Sold Out . If this product from Russia just need to wait. They have 2-3 week holiday after New Year.

Seller just sent me a message " Thank you for your order from Super Iridium. Once your package ships we will send you a tracking number". But the website does not have any blades. Everything Is Sold Out . If this product from Russia just need to wait. They have 2-3 week holiday after New Year.

Ordered Jan 2nd and just came today. All 250 I ordered

Hunting for Unicorns...
Thanks to @alin I have now 3 tucks of Polsilver Super Iridiums and SI Extra stainless.
IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IRL the tuck to right (Extra Stainless) has a deeper and more redish blue - the regular one is cooler and more of a prussian blue.
Also the Extra Stainless have a production date of 02/11/16 whereas the regular one have no date at all.
The other differences in the pics are easier to spot.
Any suggestions on how to test them side by side as objectively as possible?

Hunting for Unicorns...
Thanks to @alin I have now 3 tucks of Polsilver Super Iridiums and SI Extra stainless.
View attachment 1243919
View attachment 1243920
IRL the tuck to right (Extra Stainless) has a deeper and more redish blue - the regular one is cooler and more of a prussian blue.
Also the Extra Stainless have a production date of 02/11/16 whereas the regular one have no date at all.
The other differences in the pics are easier to spot.
Any suggestions on how to test them side by side as objectively as possible?
I am pretty sure you'll feel the difference even if you shave on two consecutive days with the same razor, brush, cream changing just the blade variable.

The story is not finished. Today I got email (just Copy and Paste)

hi
Hope you are well and I am very happy that you received your wizamet razor blades.
I read your comment about your experience with us in purchasing razors from our site superiridium.com ... which came at a time when there were some technical problems in January 2021. But now in February, those problems are in the past and will never return. And everyone who buys from us will receive the tracking code in less than 24 hours. And delivery will be in less than 9 days to USA and 15 days to Canada.
Now I do not have the right to reply on badgerandblade.com. And I do not know what is the reason. Because I want to share with you all the developments we have on our official website.
I ask you to add a comment in the forum justifying that the reason for the delay was due to Corona disease and some technical problems that were solved and now the dispatches arrive quickly, from the previous.
In order to confirm our work, I invite you to visit the 17Track website to make sure for yourself that shipping has become fast with us.
this is an example from our fast shipping, delivered in 4 days to USA
ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK - https://t.17track.net/en#nums=EJ912255118ES

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK
17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international carriers such as GLS, ARAMEX, DPD, TOLL, etc.
t.17track.net

Please share this information on badgerandblade.com.

Mark BEN
Sales Manager
Founder of superiridium.com

hi
Hope you are well and I am very happy that you received your wizamet razor blades.
I read your comment about your experience with us in purchasing razors from our site superiridium.com ... which came at a time when there were some technical problems in January 2021. But now in February, those problems are in the past and will never return. And everyone who buys from us will receive the tracking code in less than 24 hours. And delivery will be in less than 9 days to USA and 15 days to Canada.
Now I do not have the right to reply on badgerandblade.com. And I do not know what is the reason. Because I want to share with you all the developments we have on our official website.
I ask you to add a comment in the forum justifying that the reason for the delay was due to Corona disease and some technical problems that were solved and now the dispatches arrive quickly, from the previous.
In order to confirm our work, I invite you to visit the 17Track website to make sure for yourself that shipping has become fast with us.
ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK - https://t.17track.net/en#nums=EJ912255118ES

17TRACK
17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international carriers such as GLS, ARAMEX, DPD, TOLL, etc.
t.17track.net

Mark BEN
Sales Manager
I have had my own issues with international deliveries this past year. It is nice that they at least replied to you and they feel that they have resolved the issue. It would be nicer still if they offered you a discount on your next order. I hope that you enjoy the blades. I have many Polsilver and Wizamet blades and I haven’t tried to quantify it yet but it seems like I get longer blade life from the Wizamet blades

hi

17TRACK
t.17track.net

Mark BEN
Sales Manager
Nope 17 track is not the best. That's what I thought for a few years. The best app is Parcelsapp. There is a site and there is an app for smartphones. Sometimes it takes more than 2 minutes, but it will always show you cross-referenced tracking numbers that the seller didn't give you.

Oh they are the same. I have a bunch of Wizzie sleaves of 250 that Ive bought over the last couple of years. Some from before 2019 say Zyletek on them. 2019 and later say P&G on them. Some older ones have white inner wrapper ... newer ones have the inner wrapper with the writing, however not all of the 2019 blades with the same packaging have the writing. The earlier 2019 blades have the plain white wrappers. Same blades. Ive used a ton of them. These are indeed the same blades as Polsilver as well.

View attachment 1135356

View attachment 1135357
Thanks for posting this @BradWorld - it's exactly the information I was looking for. I have a tuck of the 2017 version, and I haven't tried them yet, fearing I wouldn't be able to find a replacement if I come to adore the blades. ;)

Top Bottom