What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

April Fool's Day... new razor new blade

SOTD_2020-04-01_2.jpg

Razor: Fatip Lo Storto Originale
Blade: Wizamet Iridium Super (1)

A very nice shave with my first ever Wizamet Iridium™ Super blade (from Wizashave, Morocco). I'll report back after a few more shaves.

Have you guys placed a preorder on wizashave website?

I placed an order on wizashave.com on March 25th, when it was still a “normal order”.
A few days later I got an email saying he was unable to ship it. He had been informed by local post service in Morocco that they had stopped international shipping due to the COVID-19 situation.
He gave me the option for an immediate full refund, or to wait until international shipping resumed.

I noticed that he changed the website that same day, it was only giving the option of a “preorder“. Although I don’t think it’s very clear on the website why....

I guess nobody knows how long it will take before he can restart to ship... weeks, maybe even longer...
So it’s up to you if you want to place a preorder now (and pay for it straight away), or wait until international shipping resumes, and then place an order.

This obviously should apply to all the sellers shipping from Morocco, including a couple currently on eBay, who don’t seem to mention anything about it, interestingly....

I placed an order on wizashave.com on March 25th, when it was still a “normal order”.
A few days later I got an email saying he was unable to ship it. He had been informed by local post service in Morocco that they had stopped international shipping due to the COVID-19 situation.
He gave me the option for an immediate full refund, or to wait until international shipping resumed.

I noticed that he changed the website that same day, it was only giving the option of a “preorder“. Although I don’t think it’s very clear on the website why....

I guess nobody knows how long it will take before he can restart to ship... weeks, maybe even longer...
So it’s up to you if you want to place a preorder now (and pay for it straight away), or wait until international shipping resumes, and then place an order.

This obviously should apply to all the sellers shipping from Morocco, including a couple currently on eBay, who don’t seem to mention anything about it, interestingly....
I found out I really like these blades and placed a couple of others from different vendors anyway. I’m in no rush really. Thanks for replying, stay safe during these times.

BTW, attached is from Australia website: www.VSHOD.com
i just received today, it looks legit, and very cheap...100 pcs takes $50 AUD via paypal, including international shipment fee.

Attachments

• IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 61
  • IMAG0091.jpg
    IMAG0091.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 61
I think my wife will kill me if I order 250 blades for myself.

Anyone want to split a case of 250 for ~$22.50 each?

I think my wife will kill me if I order 250 blades for myself.

Anyone want to split a case of 250 for ~$22.50 each?

If this were a normal time when I could get to the post office without having to put on a moonwalking suit and N95 mask, I'd part with half a sleeve for $22.50 plus the shipping cost, which is what I paid for them. I've got a huuuuuge inventory of Wizamets and would really like to lighten the load, before my KAIs get here and my wife goes berserk. Unfortunately, I don't know when I could get to the post office. Drop me a PM if you'd want to do this when it's possible to do so, I don't think it'd be this or next week, but maybe after that. We can play it by ear. But if you decide to just buy a sleeve elsewhere, that's totally understandable.

Unfortunately, I don't know when I could get to the post office. Drop me a PM if you'd want to do this when it's possible to do so, I don't think it'd be this or next week, but maybe after that.

I'm in no rush at the moment, so if this ever blows over, that'd work.

April Fool's Day... new razor new blade

View attachment 1081484

Razor: Fatip Lo Storto Originale
Blade: Wizamet Iridium Super (1)

A very nice shave with my first ever Wizamet Iridium™ Super blade (from Wizashave, Morocco). I'll report back after a few more shaves.
An update on my first Wizamet Iridium™ Super blade (from Wizashave, Morocco).

SOTD-GC84-V-B­_2020-04-13.jpg
:001_wub:

Razor: RazoRock GC84 with custom resin handle
Blade: Wizamet Iridium Super (10)

I can tell no difference between this baby and my Polsilver Super Iridiums. I assume they're the same blade (in different packaging).

All in a very nice blade, and I'm guessing there will be LOTS more great shaves from this baby (my first one). :cornut:

Another update on my first Wizamet Iridium™ Super blade (from Wizashave, Morocco).

SOTD-GC84-V-G­_2020-04-25.jpg
:001_wub:

Razor: RazoRock GC84 with custom resin handle
Blade: Wizamet Iridium Super (20)

Still I can tell no difference between this baby and my Polsilver Super Iridiums. So I guess they're the same blade (in different packaging).

A very nice blade, and I'm guessing there will be LOTS more great shaves from this baby (my first one). :cornut:

Beginning of last week my order from Wizshave arrived. Due to Corona the shipment was delayed. Tracking showed the package being stuck in Casblanca for a while but finally 2x250 WSI's arrived.
These look totally legit to me compared to my blades which I got maybe 10 years ago. :thumbup1:

Beginning of last week my order from Wizshave arrived. Due to Corona the shipment was delayed. Tracking showed the package being stuck in Casblanca for a while but finally 2x250 WSI's arrived.
These look totally legit to me compared to my blades which I got maybe 10 years ago. :thumbup1:

@Icebear , how long did it take in total to get them?

I'm close to a month with no updates on the shipment. :(

Top Bottom