What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

After I looked for P&G Australia in Google maps, it turns out it is there, only the address is not Innovation Place, but Innovation Road.

View attachment 1066837
In my opinion, this further adds that the address and linking to Australia is a con job by the (re?)packager. The street type and the suburb is wrong. Note, I’m not crapping on these blades or anyone, I have 250 ordered and waiting for them to arrive and I’ll share what I receive. :thumbup1:

It is just that the address stays the same since mid-2000s, when the Iridium Super has been made by P&G for the first time. They just haven't updated it. My only remaining pack of Iridium Super has the same address, and it was bought in 2007

I’m not crapping on these blades or anyone, I have 250 ordered and waiting for them to arrive and I’ll share what I receive. :thumbup1:
proxy.php

That’s what I wanted to hear Puppy!

Shave #2, same blade (2)

First shave with karve, amazing

Second shave with ss CG Lv2, Florian Cross handle

Second time using razor as well

Verdict, smooth silk butter, sharp and smooth

Just started trying to use sand blade more than once

Excellent blades thus far, still testing but very sharp super smooth blades

How many times do you use the same blades?

proxy.php

I just want to thank all you gents for turning me on to this 250 pack deal! I got mine yesterday from Morocco- it took 14 days to NJ. Had my first shave today and it’s definitely the real deal. Lately I’ve been revisiting my Astra blades and today w the Wizamet I only needed a two pass shave and clean up vs 3 and clean up. Super sharp and on setting 6 on my Futur it just mowed down my stubble beautifully.
FEACF7A5-3A8C-49E1-A412-E01BE2B55F19.jpeg

I just want to thank all you gents for turning me on to this 250 pack deal! I got mine yesterday from Morocco- it took 14 days to NJ. Had my first shave today and it’s definitely the real deal. Lately I’ve been revisiting my Astra blades and today w the Wizamet I only needed a two pass shave and clean up vs 3 and clean up. Super sharp and on setting 6 on my Futur it just mowed down my stubble beautifully.
View attachment 1066923

That was fast may I inquire the source ? Waiting my blades from wizashave, ordered 2/15
Thx,,

Yeah I ordered from wizashave.com and still waiting, but this was expected based on previous posts about this source. Ordered 2/7, shipped 2/10, last tracking scan in Morocco 2/14 when it apparently left the country. Just at the mercy of USPS now, I presume...or hope; if it's not in the States by now, it's probably circumnavigating the globe.

Yeah I ordered from wizashave.com and still waiting, but this was expected based on previous posts about this source. Ordered 2/7, shipped 2/10, last tracking scan in Morocco 2/14 when it apparently left the country. Just at the mercy of USPS now, I presume...or hope; if it's not in the States by now, it's probably circumnavigating the globe.

Just FYI,, I responded to their Instagram page,, just saying I ordered 2 packs,, did not inquire but they reached out to me saying thx for my order and my order should be arriving very soon,, that was very nice from wizashave as I had not inquired yet, and I thx them for updating me, seems excellent customer service, I will report when my blades arrive

Yeah, that's cool. wizashave has been responsive to me in the past too, even when I requested a refund when, for some reason, they couldn't fulfill my initial order. Because of that communication, I placed my re-order as noted above.

I'm just getting slightly antsy because it looks like guys who ordered from wizashave around the same time I did already have had their blades delivered.

Blade Performance Report
Shave #4, same blade (4)
SS Karve c plate
smooth and sharp, bbs
These blades are amazing
Got 500 on the way hopefully be here soon

( I normally only used blade 1-2 times, but these blades are exceptional smooth/ sharp

How many shaves do you get from this blade?

Thx

Still no joy on my order (placed Feb 7, shipped Feb 10). Interestingly, I've been in contact with wizashaves and even he is not sounding hopeful. It seems his experience is that, barring theft/lost package, I should've had my blades by now.

Thx, I now have a total of 598. , blades, I have about 90 blades , same plant, but manufactured in 2016,
These blades are so smooth and sharp, I stopped at shave #5 with current blade and felt could have kept going but knew I had 500 on the way, and had just obtained 100 pack.
I own a few awesome razors,, but after each shave the blade co exist, and the blade wins
Let me explain,, the smoothness of the shave yes, but the buttery face feel, no irritation bbs,,
Other factors,, hot Shower, face wash/ scrub or hot towel,, soap lathering [emoji3475] , razor and skill with razor,, factor in

Ok , ok too much wine,, lol,[emoji3]
Back to blade
Need to re read blade history
Cheers [emoji1635]

Still no joy on my order (placed Feb 7, shipped Feb 10). Interestingly, I've been in contact with wizashaves and even he is not sounding hopeful. It seems his experience is that, barring theft/lost package, I should've had my blades by now.

Hope they arrive, but yes I would think you should have recent now

I would think, wizashave would re send u what u ordered if not received, by now as this would be my request, keep us posted

Top Bottom