What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

There's zero chance I'd enable further fraud on an unsuspecting, potentially gullible fellow customer. I'd tell Dromashop to go pound sand.

Don't worry guys I am very honest and wouldn't do that. I just thought I would post and show you how silly it seemed. He was basically trying to kill 2 birds with one stone as to speak regarding postage and find another victim for the duff blades. He will have to send me a printable postage label which he must pay for so I can print and send back to him. Just a heads up to be careful dealing with him as maybe his stock is very low and getting rid of any fakes he as. Surely these cannot be legit old ones that have been awfully machined and was a mistake. The writing on the blade blurring off when wiped was very odd. But the shave blunt as can be and unusable. I pray that no one else gets any of these and just glad I got refunded

vendors are not necessarily knowingly buying fakes
I do agree.

I think the Moroccan seller is proving even more that he is just a trickster. Sending the fakes to another buyer. Well that is just outrageous! There is an Ebay protection. Start a dispute with the reason being the merchandise is fake. Then the seller usually only refunds, without the need to send back to him the fakes.
And most importantly: Just give him negative feedback and write the blades were fake.

Thanks for the heads up on these. I have 250 inbound as we speak so i will report back once mine are delivered (who knows when).

I always had the trust that ebay will provide protection if something goes amiss.

Speaking of that seller, I bought what was listed as "250 Wizamets" for $40 a few months ago & thought it was a great deal. Then I saw the order summary said 150 blades. I went back to the listing and read it carefully - the top line (title, in bold) said 250, then underneath in small print, 150 blades from a 250 sleeve. I requested an order cancelation and got it promptly, no problem. The next day, the odd 150 listing was gone & ever since then it's been 250's. A bit weird. I have bought from the adeleecha-0 guy since. His blades are always real deal and there's no screwing around with breaking up sleeves.

Don't worry guys I am very honest and wouldn't do that. I just thought I would post and show you how silly it seemed. He was basically trying to kill 2 birds with one stone as to speak regarding postage and find another victim for the duff blades. He will have to send me a printable postage label which he must pay for so I can print and send back to him. Just a heads up to be careful dealing with him as maybe his stock is very low and getting rid of any fakes he as. Surely these cannot be legit old ones that have been awfully machined and was a mistake. The writing on the blade blurring off when wiped was very odd. But the shave blunt as can be and unusable. I pray that no one else gets any of these and just glad I got refunded
I personally wouldn't pass these on to someone else and looks like your making the right decision but a word of caution though, read the Ebay ad and policy really carefully though, as you may be on the hook for the shipping back to the vendor...

I purchased an item from a Chinese vendor almost 2 years ago and submitted a dispute with pics of the parts clearly not being the same and because they had the ad written that the consumer was liable for return shipping the only way Ebay or Paypal would refund the money was if I paid to have the items returned to China out of my pocket. After looking into it the cost was more than what I paid so the order just went in the trash and chalked it up to lesson learned and have never bought from China since and never will!!

I found this under his Ebay account and it was as I expected... If you don't pay for the shipping the refund will be reversed.
What is the return policy?
dromashop accepts returns. Items must be returned within: 30 days. Refunds will be given as money back. The buyer pays for return shipping.

I personally wouldn't pass these on to someone else and looks like your making the right decision but a word of caution though, read the Ebay ad and policy really carefully though, as you may be on the hook for the shipping back to the vendor...

I purchased an item from a Chinese vendor almost 2 years ago and submitted a dispute with pics of the parts clearly not being the same and because they had the ad written that the consumer was liable for return shipping the only way Ebay or Paypal would refund the money was if I paid to have the items returned to China out of my pocket. After looking into it the cost was more than what I paid so the order just went in the trash and chalked it up to lesson learned and have never bought from China since and never will!!

I found this under his Ebay account and it was as I expected... If you don't pay for the shipping the refund will be reversed.
What is the return policy?
dromashop accepts returns. Items must be returned within: 30 days. Refunds will be given as money back. The buyer pays for return shipping.
Sorry to hear you've had bad experiences from China. I've had a few myself but always been told by Ebay when speaking to them on the phone that the seller will have to pay as faulty goods and was even told not to pay for postage as I might not be able to get the postage fee back. He hasn't got a leg to stand on because he even tried to get me to pass the faulty blades to someone else. But I agree buying from China can be very risky as the goods that you get can not be as good as you think. I wanted a back up phone and saw an Android 9 phone from China that looked a bargain at £75. I received it and it was very slow but in settings it said Android 9. I downloaded an app called Device info HW and that said it was Android 6. They had put software on the phone to trick you. In the end the seller let me keep it and refunded me £60 as I said it was only worth that and he could have it back and pay for postage. Which he knew the phone was rubbish so he didn't bother shipping it back. Definitely have to be careful

Sorry to hear you've had bad experiences from China. I've had a few myself but always been told by Ebay when speaking to them on the phone that the seller will have to pay as faulty goods and was even told not to pay for postage as I might not be able to get the postage fee back. He hasn't got a leg to stand on because he even tried to get me to pass the faulty blades to someone else. But I agree buying from China can be very risky as the goods that you get can not be as good as you think. I wanted a back up phone and saw an Android 9 phone from China that looked a bargain at £75. I received it and it was very slow but in settings it said Android 9. I downloaded an app called Device info HW and that said it was Android 6. They had put software on the phone to trick you. In the end the seller let me keep it and refunded me £60 as I said it was only worth that and he could have it back and pay for postage. Which he knew the phone was rubbish so he didn't bother shipping it back. Definitely have to be careful
I certainly hope you have better luck than I did but my parts weren't even what I was paying for in the ad and was still declined a refund if I didn't pay the shipping fee back to the seller out of my pocket because he had the disclaimer in the contact seller area... Good luck...

I ordered 250 from Wizashave on 12/14. I haven’t received them yet. I checked in with the seller after the holidays and he assured me they are on the way. I believe him. Will post when they arrive, so you’ll have an idea of ship time (keeping in mind the holidays).

Did you get your blades?

That’s not good or good news to me as I placed order 2/15, for two 250 packs,,[emoji23]
Anyone else got order received dates
??

I did get my blades. About a week after I posted this comment, I reached out to WizaShave. The owner was concerned about the issue and offered a refund or a new shipment. I decided to wait a few more days, and then they showed up fine.

I am really enjoying these blades. Very sharp and plenty smooth.

I have been testing a couple of new razors, so haven't really been concentrating on the blades. I've just loaded them up and shaved. I haven't done a direct comparison to Polsilvers, so I don't have an opinion on whether these are different.

I do appreciate WizaShave for their good communications and offer to make things right, had things gone badly.

I THINK the blades I ordered form wizashave on Feb 7 have finally departed Morocco. I haven't been able to track since they were still showing as in-country Feb 15.

Found some blades on eBay,,, 10 packs of 10, 100 total

I ordered some from Morocco guess they still inbound, got these to satisfy my thirst till or if they arrive

These appear to have manufactured date 2016?

Gonna shave with these am, see what all the fuss in about🪒[emoji3]

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

You might like them. But then again you might not. I personally like them, but they are not my favourite blade. They aren't even in my top 5, although I have around 500 Polsilver Super Iridiums.

Some of my top blades are discontinued. Of the older ones I would say the Gillette Super Stainless aka The Spoiler were excellent. Even the Made in France Super Stainless were nice. 80s Schick Platinums made in Holland. Also the recently discontinued Gillette Stainless - both the latest made in Russia and the older made in Czech. If I look at current production blades, Gillette 365 is definitely there.

Top Bottom