What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I just ordered a 100 pack from Morocco for $22 usd. We will see how they work out. Pics looked correct. I've been hooked on the NOS Polish Wizamets these days (amazing blades), so I need to get some of these St Pete Wizamets to compare.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Some time ago I was lucky enough to get me (from two different places) two 250-blade sleeves of vintage NOS Polish-made Polsilver blades. No doubts about these. :)

proxy.php

I've bought the 250 blade sticks from both adeelachha-0 on eBay and a Moroccan dude on Etsy. Both were good transactions and the blades are legit. The pic above looks like my sticks, but of course that doesn't mean the blades inside are the same, though they probably are. $50 is the going price. Adeelachha-0 is now offering them for $85 on eBay but I think the going price is still $50 elsewhere. The Moroccan dude on Etsy told me that, while the blade is obviously discontinued, there are people with gigantic hordes of the 250 sticks in massive boxes and that's why they pop up on the market.

Please be sure to let "the team" know how you fare with them! I'm going to be waiting anxiously, as the one I was given a while back was superb.

I've now taken three for the team...reached out to the guy and he added a third pack.
Seems like a cool chap. Will report back when blades arrive...these should keep me going for a few years at least.
And if they indeed do 7-10 shaves as others report, then we can double that.

At least 5 other buyers have received their tracking...this seems like a reliable seller
unlike that adeelachha guy on eBay.

I have to thank the OP of this thread for alerting me to this sale.

The guy had 19X250 packs when the alert dropped...now he's sold out.

I have tried the brown Lodz Pol silvers from Ireland plus the blue pol silvers
and found them more or less the same.
These Wizzies were the only left for me to try. Ive heard reports that they are the best of the lot
so I went ballistic on my order. Im just praying they don't have massive glue spots in them.

At least 5 other buyers have received their tracking...this seems like a reliable seller
unlike that adeelachha guy on eBay.

I have to thank the OP of this thread for alerting me to this sale.

The guy had 19X250 packs when the alert dropped...now he's sold out.

I have tried the brown Lodz Pol silvers from Ireland plus the blue pol silvers
and found them more or less the same.
These Wizzies were the only left for me to try. Ive heard reports that they are the best of the lot
so I went ballistic on my order. Im just praying they don't have massive glue spots in them.
Well mine do and my only complaint about them is they stick to the razor making the tto action a little hairy at times.

Yeah, they're gluey, sorry.

Adeleecha is actually OK if you're patient. I ripped him a new one by messaging for not sending my order, and then he got on top of it and threw in 5 free 10 blade tucks, so I was happy about that. But that was back when he was charging $50, which is the market rate. Don't know what he's thinking with the current $85 price.

They are real and authentic. I've bought 6 boxes of 250 from the seller. Buy with confidence.

Attachments

• 20190907_095255.jpg
    20190907_095255.jpg
    981.5 KB · Views: 138
The blades are legit. They are sharp and smooth and I get a good 7 or 8 perfect shaves per blade. It took about a week and half for my orders to arrive from Morrocco. I'm about to place another to bring my total to 2500 blades which should get me through to the end of my life.

Attachments

• 20190915_134558.jpg
    20190915_134558.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 122
Top Bottom