What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

Doesn’t anyone know a guy that knows a guy that dated a guy’s cousin’s uncle’s friend that worked where they make Polsilvers?

We aren’t talking about state secrets here. Sheesh!

Nah, I have only been twice to Lodz in 2011, but that's after they stopped making the brown Polsilvers there and were already making the Iridium in Russia.

I noticed that vendors selling/shipping from Europe, both on Ebay and dedicated websites, have run out of stock. Also the seller from Morocco seems to run low on stock. Have you guys noticed that they fully deplete and restock periodically?

Really enjoying the Wizamets, certainly in my top 3 favorite blades. I'm looking to get another 500 blades but preferably from within the EU to avoid steep taxes.

I noticed that vendors selling/shipping from Europe, both on Ebay and dedicated websites, have run out of stock. Also the seller from Morocco seems to run low on stock. Have you guys noticed that they fully deplete and restock periodically?

Really enjoying the Wizamets, certainly in my top 3 favorite blades. I'm looking to get another 500 blades but preferably from within the EU to avoid steep taxes.
There is at least one French eBay seller that had the 250 Wizamet Sticks a while ago —> Parfum-luxe

There is at least one French eBay seller that had the 250 Wizamet Sticks a while ago —> Parfum-luxe

That's indeed where I ordered my 250 blades, but this seller hasn't had any stock for quite a while. The other seller 'superiridium' also no longer has any stock, both on his website as well as Ebay.

That's indeed where I ordered my 250 blades, but this seller hasn't had any stock for quite a while. The other seller 'superiridium' also no longer has any stock, both on his website as well as Ebay.
Then I’m happy to have stocked up a bit. Nevertheless there are many other excellent PPI blades on the market….

It looks like Wizamet.com still has stock. Not sure where they deliver from could easily be Europe crazy enough the shipping should be done by out of stock superiridium.com

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
It looks like Wizamet.com still has stock. Not sure where they deliver from could easily be Europe crazy enough the shipping should be done by out of stock superiridium.com
my antivirus blocks both those sites as being potentially dangerous.

I suppose I’m the last to know but I didn’t until I went to that site that Wizamet blades are by Gillette.

I don't know where you are but there is a seller in the UK called Big Deal Smart (on ebay and have their own site) who has NOS and new Wizzies in stock.

A touch more expensive than some other places, but for UK customers it makes a lot of sense as they'll avoid customs and so on.

Guys sincerely, do not overpay for these blades, Rubies for my skin seem to be the same as pre-2018 Super Iridium. My stash is limited but rubies are a dead ringer to polsilver, I won't pay an arm an the leg to scalpers

Can't compare Rubies to Super Iridium. The Polsilvers are sharper for me. Especially in very mild razors I can feel the difference.

I suppose I’m the last to know but I didn’t until I went to that site that Wizamet blades are by Gillette.
They are by P&G. We (still) haven't seen the Gillette logo on them, but who knows. 10-15 years ago there was no "Gillette" on the Nacets, Minoras, Perma-Sharp Super, 365.

Hi everyone, new member here from the Philippines. I just signed up after reading the long thread. Now I want to order some wizamet blades. Which sellers are legit, I see wizashave and dromoshop being mentioned multiple times. Are they both GTG?

Dromoshop seems to have better pricing and it seems like wizashave does not ship to my country.

I have contacted dromoshop and he says its "Original Arabic Version". Can anyone confirm thats the right one? There is a post earlier on this thread stating that they got a fake from dromoshop.

Just placed an order from dromoshop as others would not ship to me. 185$ for 2000 blades shipped was too good to resist. Thanks gents! Now the wait.. hope they are the real deal.

Top Bottom