What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

Smoother for sure. Not as sharp as Nacets and Feather but will outlast Feathers buy a wide margin IME.

Blades are probably the most YMMV category, but I would agree with above.
Don’t have experience with Wilkinson Sword blades, I’m afraid.

alright i might order some

so this dromashop seller is selling 100 pcs for example at two different prices, whats the differences?
only difference i can see is that it says its the arabic version

No difference, same blades.
The info/ writing on the boxes and sleeves has changed at some point, including some Arabic writing, I imagine because they were meant to be sold in those countries.

Similarly, the inscription on the actual blades has changed a while ago. It used to have SUPER IRIDIUM with an R (for registered trademark), which was replaced by TM.
A lot of people were concerned the blades were fake, etc... it turned out they were the same genuine blades.

Looks like Wizashave have reinstated their 10% off Black Friday offer.
So 45 USD for 250 blades, instead of 50 USD, with free shipping.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Wizashave.com has them for $40/250 today when I checked. I may have to place an order.
I went to try this. Could always use more! There is a header banner than claims $40. But when i went to buy it, it was $49.99. Any trick? Code? What am I missing?

You’re right. I apologize. I just saw the price without adding it to my cart. When I add it to my cart the price becomes $49.99. I will look to see if there is a code anywhere.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
For what it’s worth I sent an email to their customer service to ask about the price difference. Considering this is a holiday I’m not sure when/if I’ll hear back but I can post any information I get should they respond.
Cool. Appreciate that. If you sort it out please let us know. That would be a great price to order a few extra sleeves.

My order has been stuck in USPS Bermuda triangle since Dec 14. Almost 3 weeks to only travel 280 miles but still not here.

Top Bottom