What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

I ordered early March and received them late April, so let's say it was close to 8 weeks.
Don't worry there is just a mess with international shipping right now.
And there was no tracking update between stuck in Casablanca and the package actually showing up in my mail box.

Damn! Now the hoops I had to jump through to get even better vintage blades at practical costs seem like a walk in the park. I mean, fraudulent blades were never an issue I ran into.

Last edited:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I'm all worried I'll run out of Polsilver SI blades because I don't even have 400 of them, but I really hate to buy 250 blades without trying one first.

I'll think about it.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Beginning of last week my order from Wizshave arrived. Due to Corona the shipment was delayed. Tracking showed the package being stuck in Casblanca for a while ...
... awaiting letters of transit no doubt.

proxy.php

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Where can I order these blades in the US? Thanks.

There a couple of other sources, but this is the only one I know where he says he has stock and is shipping from the US.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
My order (all of it or some portion) is now in my office mailbox. I will probably not get the order until Monday.

I surely hope these are just like Polsilver SI blades (my favorites & I only have about 350 of 'em). I placed, on the advice given in this thread and by a friend, a very large order.

Happy shaves,

Jim

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Ive not had any issues with Wizashave. Have another two full sleaves on their way now. May already be sitting in my office

My Wizashave order was placed on 5/13 and arrived yesterday, 8/1. Wizashave's tracking page showed the order being mailed on 6/3 and leaving Morocco on 6/8. So it may take a while for your order to arrive. Once I saw that the blades had been mailed, I was not particularly concerned about them arriving eventuallly.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
My Wizashave order was placed on 5/13 and arrived yesterday, 8/1. Wizashave's tracking page showed the order being mailed on 6/3 and leaving Morocco on 6/8. So it may take a while for your order to arrive.

When I ordered it said it was being mailed from the USA.

When I ordered it said it was being mailed from the USA.

Initially Wizashave were shipping all their packages from Morocco.
They had some issues (very long delays, etc) with packages going to the US, so about a month ago they somehow managed to get some large stock in the US, and are now shipping all the US orders from New York.
As far as I know, all the other international orders are still being shipped from Morocco.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Initially Wizashave were shipping all their packages from Morocco.
They had some issues (very long delays, etc) with packages going to the US, so about a month ago they somehow managed to get some large stock in the US, and are now shipping all the US orders from New York.
As far as I know, all the other international orders are still being shipped from Morocco.

Yes. My last order shipped from Morocco.

Top Bottom