What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

Just ordered 250 of these blades From Wizashave and there was a 10% off code- WIZASHAVE; that brought the total PayPal charge to $40.46. It does not seem like they are charging any sales tax on delivery to Nevada, and shipping was included. Now we'll see if they show up.

Just ordered 250 of these blades From Wizashave and there was a 10% off code- WIZASHAVE; that brought the total PayPal charge to $40.46. It does not seem like they are charging any sales tax on delivery to Nevada, and shipping was included. Now we'll see if they show up.
So did you use the code on the bay or another site?

I wasn’t charged for sale tax or shipping on either of my orders. I‘ve had only good transactions with that vender. I don’t think that you have anything to worry about.

Anyone else ordered from www.superiridium.com ? It appears to be from Morocco where these blades are sold nowadays, so not afraid of fake ones (at least until now).

Just pulled the trigger on 1000 blades for US$ 140 with "free" shipping to Brazil.

I want to make a "rest of life" stock of Wizamets and Nacets (just ordered 500 Nacets from eBay).

Here are the 1000 blades I just got from superiridium.com. Better price shipped to Brazil than Wizashave considering shipping costs. Arrived in 2 weeks.

They put a plastic film over all the box.

20220509_174224.jpg

20220509_174146.jpg

20220509_174056.jpg

20220509_174046.jpg

Ordered 750 from super iridium almost a month ago now, received confirmation on payment and an email saying they will send tracking when shipped. Haven't Recieved that email or my items. Two emails to them with no reply since. Buyer beware.

Ordered 750 from super iridium almost a month ago now, received confirmation on payment and an email saying they will send tracking when shipped. Haven't Recieved that email or my items. Two emails to them with no reply since. Buyer beware.
I always ordered from wizashave on eBay. No issues. There's a US listing and a worldwide one. If you're in the US order from the US one. Ships just like anything and arrives in days

I always ordered from wizashave on eBay. No issues. There's a US listing and a worldwide one. If you're in the US order from the US one. Ships just like anything and arrives in days.
They don't appear to have any listings, nor any stock on their website.

Here are the 1000 blades I just got from superiridium.com. Better price shipped to Brazil than Wizashave considering shipping costs. Arrived in 2 weeks.

They put a plastic film over all the box.

View attachment 1453205

Hmmm I do not recall the individual blade wrappers in my stash having anything printed on them.
Interesting.

Mine came from wizashave not superiridium website.

Reactions: edw
Hmmm I do not recall the individual blade wrappers in my stash having anything printed on them.
Interesting.

Mine came from wizashave not superiridium website.
2-3 years ago PPI started printing the brand logo on the inner wrapper on all their blades. Yours are just from the earlier period.

Well, I told myself at the one month mark I was going to file a dispute through PayPal and that day was today, but before I got to it, I received an email saying 1 of 2 orders had been shipped today. Oddly enough it was the order made later than the first, but a good sign none the less.

Well, I told myself at the one month mark I was going to file a dispute through PayPal and that day was today, but before I got to it, I received an email saying 1 of 2 orders had been shipped today. Oddly enough it was the order made later than the first, but a good sign none the less.
Well, both my orders came and they only sent 500 of 750. Won't respond to emails. It's been month and a half total since purchase. What a nightmare.

Sorry guys, just one more post on the matter so you guys can decide whether or not you want to order from this website. I was going to post the back and forth emails just to show you exactly how accusatory and bad they are to deal with, but this went on way too long to really share. The worse customer service I've ever dealt with. Long story short the company refused to accept they could have forgotten to send 250 blades in the one order that was supposed to be 500, basically saying I was wrong or lying and would not budge on it. I finally got the the point where I got him to check with his warehouse (as he called it) and would have the issue resolved by Monday the 17th. I waited for that Monday to come and go, and then waited another 12 days on top of that with multiple unreturned emails. I ended up finally just filing a a paypal dispute for half of one of the orders, now a day later I just got angry reply to my dispute from super iridium saying they'd send me another 250 but now they're out of money out of their pocket and that they'd never had a problem on been wrong in the past, and also don't want me business in the future. Basically a full paragraph explaining how I'm wrong and/or a lying.

For the record, the package that was to contain 500 wasn't opened, re-sealed or tampered with. I simply just got two separate orders of 250, but one of the orders should have had 500.

Buyer beware.

Top Bottom