What's new

Wizamet Blade Review

Thanks for the link. Not going down that rabbit hole…lol
At $0.40-$0.50 each, they are more of a blade to buy a couple of tucks of to try if you are placing an order for something else. Only place I have seen them in a few years is Shavin.ie in any case.

@SgtCrppls turned me on to these (I think?) a couple of years back and we both bought them in 100 packs back when they were fairly reasonable.

Amazing blade, but now expensive to buy in quantity.

Reactions: Kix
Agreed.

And the “vintage” Polish Polsilvers are even better. Best blade I have used to date and I have tried most of the usual suspects.

Still available at Shaving.ie, but super expensive. Polsilver Razor Blades - https://www.shaving.ie/polsilver-razor-blades/
I shaved with a vintage Polsilver on Christmas Day. It was a fantastic shave!
I recently purchased 100 of these blades from @NoScrubs ! He may still have a few tucks left for sale.
BA9E70E3-7070-43B5-BAE3-2196D4BB1619.jpeg

Reactions: Kix
This may be the famous YMMV or maybe I just got a bad blade or tuck, but I've been using a Polsilver this week for the first time and it was probably the tuggiest, dullest feeling blade I've ever used. I gave it four shaves and had to chuck it. The person I got them from called them vintage and they were sort of an add-on to a box of Med Preps. Oddly, I had a tuck of Wizamets a couple of years back and they were very good. There is no way they were the same as this thing I used for the past few days.

polsilver2.jpg

Top Bottom