What's new

Wives capturing shave goods

My wife likes to use shaving brushes to whip up lather for her evening face-washing/makeup-removing routine.

I gave her a Razorock Plissoft, which worked well...but she lost it, whereupon she captured my Omega 48.

Lately the Omega hasn't been working as well as she'd like, so I gave her a Razorock Monster...but for whatever reason, that hasn't worked well with her cleansing products.

She has now awarded herself my Semogue 620.

Who has similar stories to tell?

Then in your house, it's HWMBO. :)
That's not necessarily so.

My wife won't touch my shave gear without asking. She knows better, and also respects that I've spent time, money and effort gathering the accoutrements I want.

However, she has also put me on notice that once the re-knotting and restoration of the four vintage butterscotch brushes I'm working on is complete, I am definitely going to have to sell off at least one. Sticker shock hit this morning when she found out what the new Shavemac two band silvertip knot cost for just one...

I saw fit to provide my wife with her own setup. The only thing she gets into is my cash of blades, but that's only because I have enough blades to last both of us the rest of our lives.

LOTH here still prefers the ‘simplicity’ of carts!! Whatever keeps peace in the house for me!! :a29:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I’m luckily like @BigJ. LOTH still prefers carts and shower shaves her legs. No need for brushes, soaps or anything.

I had SWMBO choose her own set up but she shaves in the shower and gave back the brush and cream. She kept the Lady Schick injector though :001_smile

Wife has little to no interest in them so far. Haven't tried using them to wash my face before! If I do that though, THEN my wife will start using them.

Top Bottom