What's new

witch hazel

Do have a Whole Foods nearby.....will check it out. I usually order the two pack on line and that takes care of me for a year. Thanks for the tip!,

[MENTION=108538]Kreator82[/MENTION] thanks for teh suggestion!

I stopped by GNC yesterday, and sure enough! They had Thayer's Rose Petal!

I (of course!) bought some! lol

I tried it this morning, It smells like rubbing your face with a hundred rose petals!

I was worried about the scent lingering, but it dissipates after about a minute or so. It was quite refreshing!

Added to my cucumber rotation! win!

View attachment 677004

-Will

@Kreator82 thanks for teh suggestion!

I stopped by GNC yesterday, and sure enough! They had Thayer's Rose Petal!

I (of course!) bought some! lol

I tried it this morning, It smells like rubbing your face with a hundred rose petals!

I was worried about the scent lingering, but it dissipates after about a minute or so. It was quite refreshing!

Added to my cucumber rotation! win!

View attachment 677004

-Will

No problem! Just spreading the word. My wife and I both use Thayers, and it's great knowing I can go down to the mall 5 minutes away and get some, rather than have to order it online. We like the Lavender, and Cucumber as well.

I thin out my Thayer's Lemon with generic witch hazel to make it stretch. About 3:1 (mostly Thayer's) still smells very good. Like the others have said, I use it all over my face, head and neck (spritz) and allow it to dry while I clean up, then follow it with an after shave splash and then some unscented hydrating lotion. Also, my skin has definitely improved since this became routine for me.

I use generic with hazel every day. I rinse off my face of lather post-shave, give a quick rub of alum with cold water, then a splash of Witch Hazel.

I buy the large container of Witch Hazel and transfer it in smaller portions to a travel-sized shampoo sample bottle. Witch Hazel is part of may daily routine.

I shave at night before bed. In the morning I sometimes apply an aftershave.

Count me in as a generic Witch Hazel user!

I never used witch hazel before taking up traditional wet shaving. I got Thayer's lemon. Love it. I think it's time to try rose and or cucumber. I always use it after my shave, before my after shave. I also use it on days I do t shave since I like the scent and how it makes my face feel. Great stuff.

Top Bottom