What's new

Wiodaca Brushless

I was fooled by this Polish shave cream.Label says "krem do golenia"..."cream for shaving"...I squeezed a dollop out into my mug,it looked very wet,oily and airy.I hit the snow white "cream" with a black badger,no action at all.I felt the brush tips,and figured it must be aftershave cream/balm.After rereading the ingredients,I knew it could not be aftershave,so it MUST be a brushless cream,and it was,a very good one !.I massaged my freshly washed face with a coat of heavily perfumed Wiodaca and went to town with a fat handle Tech,loaded with a Triton blade on its second shave.WTG passes all over,a re-massage of the cream,and then the ATG strokes,result was a BBS shave to be proud of.Fantastic glide,fabulous protection,I rank Stephans Smooth Shave #1 for brushless,but Wiodaca comes very very close,great cream from Poland !

Attachments

• $IMG_0008.jpg
    $IMG_0008.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 36
  • $IMG_0010.jpg
    $IMG_0010.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 36
  • $IMG_0011.jpg
    $IMG_0011.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 36
  • $IMG_0018.jpg
    $IMG_0018.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 36
  • $IMG_0015.JPG
    $IMG_0015.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 36
Yes baskas...no mention of it being brushless in the translation,but this stuff is so oily,I don't know how it could be pumped up with a brush.I had to use Dawn dish liquid to really get all the oil out of my black badger.Not saying I don't like it,I love it !,a really nice brushless cream.Perhaps I got a tube with way too much coconut oil in the mix,looking at the ingredients,they do look normal.

Attachments

• $poland.jpg
    $poland.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 36
Yes baskas...no mention of it being brushless in the translation,but this stuff is so oily,I don't know how it could be pumped up with a brush.I had to use Dawn dish liquid to really get all the oil out of my black badger.Not saying I don't like it,I love it !,a really nice brushless cream.Perhaps I got a tube with way too much coconut oil in the mix,looking at the ingredients,they do look normal.
attachment.php

Lost something in translation. niepieniacej=non-foaming

Top Bottom