What's new

Winter is coming!

Winter is coming here in Scotland and for the first time in years I've bought a proper winter coat.

Here it is......

proxy.php

Made from Italian wool and Italian fabrics.

I just hope it doesn't rain too much.

Andy

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
A great looking coat!

(Somewhere in Italy a guy is wearing a Harris Tweed coat and looks even better ... :ohmy:)

I hate wintertime.... but I like the coat!

I love the winter! Confession, I inherited my father's sweat jean and once I begin to perspire, I sweat profusely!

Not only does Winter put an end to this embarrassing discomfort, but it also means I can pull out all my sweet winter coats from the back of my closet! Yay for layering!

Beautiful coat! Enjoy it.

I have a winter dress coat that I wear all too infrequently -- it's just too much coat for the Texas winter, usually. But when I do, I always feel a little better, stand a little taller. It's a great feeling.

Nice!!!

I have the same style coat but a London Fog. I love it and it looks rather dashing. One thing I wish I would have known is to order a larger size so I can wear it over my suit/sport coat comfortably.

V

VR6ofpain

I dislike the cold, but not the winter. I love wearing winter clothes as they fend off the cold, so I can enjoy the different season of brisk evenings, frost (doesn't snow much @708 ft where I live), and the smell of wood burning (fireplaces being used). The holidays are also lovely. I look forward to needing to wear my gloves to work each morning.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Lovely coat. Now a paisley scarf, fedora, and gloves . . .

Looks like a coat that will wear well. I'm jealous.

Top Bottom