What's new

Winter Hats

Where do you guys prefer to buy winter hats?

I'm also looking for a nice winter hat. What do you recommend. I'd probably be taking it to work as well.

Also, what is work for you? "It's all relative", as they say. I believe there's a separate answer for each style. Whichever you choose, I suggest supporting local.

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I think of "winter hat" as something like this:

proxy.php

The OP lives in California, so maybe he has a different idea of what "winter" is. :001_rolle

I think of "winter hat" as something like this:

proxy.php

The OP lives in California, so maybe he has a different idea of what "winter" is. :001_rolle
Ditto, on the idea of a winter hat. Didn't notice the California location. This is my idea of a California winter hat.
$solar-cap.gif

Just teasing [MENTION=78144]rockero[/MENTION] . Maybe you could elaborate?

Last edited:
Yes I do live in Los Angeles which yes it's about 55-60 degrees right now. I do like flap hats, trapper caps and I was thinking maybe a beanie. I take it to work and do work in an office but I'm a computer technician so I have go outside to visit different buildings and rooms. I also try to be the funny guy of the office.

I was thinking something like this but it seams to extreme

proxy.php

Yes I do live in Los Angeles which yes it's about 55-60 degrees right now. I do like flap hats, trapper caps and I was thinking maybe a beanie. I take it to work and do work in an office but I'm a computer technician so I have go outside to visit different buildings and rooms. I also try to be the funny guy of the office.

I was thinking something like this but it seams to extreme

proxy.php

There are 3 things that are certain in life. Death, taxes, and I won't ever be able to help you pick out a hat. LOL

Top Bottom