What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Winter Hats

Where do you guys prefer to buy winter hats?

I'm also looking for a nice winter hat. What do you recommend. I'd probably be taking it to work as well.

djh

Moderator Emeritus
What style are you looking for?

Dress? Trapper? Stocking cap (toque/beanie)? Flat cap?
Inquiring minds want to know.

If you are still in LA, are you more concerned about the sun, or bad weather?

Also, what is work for you? "It's all relative", as they say. I believe there's a separate answer for each style. Whichever you choose, I suggest supporting local.

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Moderator Emeritus
I think of "winter hat" as something like this:

The OP lives in California, so maybe he has a different idea of what "winter" is. :001_rolle

I think of "winter hat" as something like this:

The OP lives in California, so maybe he has a different idea of what "winter" is. :001_rolle
Ditto, on the idea of a winter hat. Didn't notice the California location. This is my idea of a California winter hat.
$solar-cap.gif

Just teasing [MENTION=78144]rockero[/MENTION] . Maybe you could elaborate?

Last edited:
Yes I do live in Los Angeles which yes it's about 55-60 degrees right now. I do like flap hats, trapper caps and I was thinking maybe a beanie. I take it to work and do work in an office but I'm a computer technician so I have go outside to visit different buildings and rooms. I also try to be the funny guy of the office.

I was thinking something like this but it seams to extreme

Yes I do live in Los Angeles which yes it's about 55-60 degrees right now. I do like flap hats, trapper caps and I was thinking maybe a beanie. I take it to work and do work in an office but I'm a computer technician so I have go outside to visit different buildings and rooms. I also try to be the funny guy of the office.

I was thinking something like this but it seams to extreme

There are 3 things that are certain in life. Death, taxes, and I won't ever be able to help you pick out a hat. LOL

Top Bottom