What's new

winner of the PIF-Huge instant shave den +1 other, Me

So I won the huge PIF. I have used a feather blade from the PIF, I have used it in 3 handles. A ball end 3 piece, and red and blue tip. I experienced some weepers with the ball end and red tip. Though not a deal breaker on either, just an improvement in my technique with those razors is needed. My favorite so far of the three is the blue tip. But could change with more shaves, all 3 are great razors that provided me with DFS+. I have been using a de for 34 years btw, most a Gillette super adjustable 84,1970. Also have used all 3 brushes I won. Can’t pick a favorite brush as all are awesome!! Time will tell on that also. Another exciting thing is a container of menthol crystals. Had about 1 ounce of Avon spicy left in a bottle and dropped a few crystals in and let set overnight. Used it this morning after my blue tip shave. Sublime is a good word for the awesome feel the added menthol gave 1 of my favorite aftershaves. Also loaded some in a full 6oz. Bottle of Avon island lime. Haven’t used that yet, maybe in the morning. Must add the menthol in the spicy cleared my sinus lol. Not sure if it was the menthol or my imagination but the scent seemed to last longer through the day then it usually does. Thank you again @DCRIII for the generous PIF!!

May I suggest if you don't like an item to re-pif it. It was a gift to you so I personally don't see selling it as the gentlemanly thing to do.

I am a gentleman shaver, and do not require a suggestion to act like one. That was your majesty’s joke if I’m selling the red tip. There will definitely be PIF’s either officially or “drive by”. Anything I don’t intend to used will unequivocally be shared in the spirit with which it was given.

I am a gentleman shaver, and do not require a suggestion to act like one. That was your majesty’s joke if I’m selling the red tip. There will definitely be PIF’s either officially or “drive by”. Anything I don’t intend to used will unequivocally be shared in the spirit with which it was given.
Calm your horses. I'm just asking a question. And I'll go look elsewhere for one then. Enjoy your shaves.

Your namesake would be proud. Hearth, faith, and steel indeed.
As in all things;
B.A.L.A.N.C.E. - Balance

Top Bottom