What's new

Windsor Pro

D72274D7-3CF5-4D41-9563-5207B25C582E.jpeg

Will this be made in China?
Thank you for your comment.
Just like the Apple IPhone and other popular products, the Windsor Pro line of razors are designed and assembled in the US, and manufactured in China.
As stated on the website, we have been working on this for sometime. Everything was in place to start the manufacturing when the COVID-19 outbreak happened. Since the factory that is manufacturing the razors was shut down for 6 weeks, the razors are late being sent. While we were disappointed they would ship out later than expected , we were impressed that the manufacturer cared so much about their employees and customers safety.
After a year of research we believe we finally found a company who uses the highest level of technology in their manufacturing process to fit our companies needs. We still believe in providing our customer with the highest quality razors. When you hold a Windsor Pro in your hand we know you will agree.

Thank you for your comment.
Just like the Apple IPhone and other popular products, the Windsor Pro line of razors are designed and assembled in the US, and manufactured in China.
As stated on the website, we have been working on this for sometime. Everything was in place to start the manufacturing when the COVID-19 outbreak happened. Since the factory that is manufacturing the razors was shut down for 6 weeks, the razors are late being sent. While we were disappointed they would ship out later than expected , we were impressed that the manufacturer cared so much about their employees and customers safety.
After a year of research we believe we finally found a company who uses the highest level of technology in their manufacturing process to fit our companies needs. We still believe in providing our customer with the highest quality razors. When you hold a Windsor Pro in your hand we know you will agree.

Thank you for your reply. It sounds to me like true politician's answer :)

One thing that attracted me to ATT razors was that stamp "Made in the USA" unfortunately "Assembled in the USA" won't do it for me

By the way, out of curiosity, what will be the process of assembly?

When we receive an order, we customize the wrapping and packaging to that order. If a whole razor is ordered, then we put the desired handle, baseplate, and cap together, and put it in the appropriate razor box. If you only order a baseplate for instance, then we wrap it up, put it in the appropriate box and packaging and then ship it. We hand select everything that goes out our door, to insure the highest quality products reach our customers.

When we receive an order, we customize the wrapping and packaging to that order. If a whole razor is ordered, then we put the desired handle, baseplate, and cap together, and put it in the appropriate razor box. If you only order a baseplate for instance, then we wrap it up, put it in the appropriate box and packaging and then ship it. We hand select everything that goes out our door, to insure the highest quality products reach our customers.

Thank you.

I understand this is the medium/aggressive version.
When do you expect the mild/medium version to become available?
Thank you for your comment. We’re still working on a release date. We will let everyone know as soon as possible. Hope this helps. Happy shaving!

Thank you for your comment. We’re still working on a release date. We will let everyone know as soon as possible. Hope this helps. Happy shaving!

Thank you for letting me know.
I have a nice collection of ATT razors and I will definitely get the mid/medium when it becomes available.

My preference is the R1 plate in the Classic, aluminium and Windsor so i assume the mild/medium will be the right one from the new Windsor Pro range.

As long as you don’t have sensitive skin or get much irritation from the R1, then the SB90, which will comes with the Windsor Pro, will give you a smooth efficient shave. Otherwise, I would wait for the mild to average version.

Top Bottom