What's new

win/win for everybody! want to spread this around.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
well that sucks. I got to level 20 then the green "loading" circle next to the words just kept spinning and spinning, so I hit the word again and it started me back at level 1

I'm not going through all that again. I'll just be a 20

you can click on the levels, and choose where to start. but all the while you are doing the easy stuff, you're still feeding the hungry.
i think it would be cool for schools and parents to implement this into children's daily routines. "get 1k, and you can go play"...

level 45.
some of 38 to 45 was either guessing or gettng a word I got wrong previously. Some seemed to be on a geology theme so I was in there.
After 45 I'd never heard of most of the words . Inunction just doesn't come up in everyday conversation.

Had my first incorrect at 35, but couldn't for the life of me get past a best of 36. Way too addictive.

right on par with me.

level 45.
some of 38 to 45 was either guessing or gettng a word I got wrong previously. Some seemed to be on a geology theme so I was in there.
After 45 I'd never heard of most of the words . Inunction just doesn't come up in everyday conversation.

good job! you can change the subject or theme if you want. turns out, i know more italian than i ever would have thought.

47, with a best of 49.

did you start at 47? or were you averaging that?

I just quit after 75 consecutive correct answers. Too easy.

Ken

click on change level. start around 30. and we'll talk about easy then.

you guys do know you are donating rice with every correct answer? or,, the advertisers are that is. keeping a steady flow of traffic to the site will only make it more appealing to advertisers. it's a win/win so i hope you all pass this along.

Top Bottom