What's new

Win a Simpsons brush at Shavetools.com this August

I am In! :badger:

I have purchased from Shavetools.com before. I ordered my first tube or Proraso and my first tin of Petal Pushers Fancies from ShaveTools!

Now that I think of it, I could use some more Proraso. Sadly I had a slight allergic reaction to the PPF, so it is still on the shelf.

I'm just now getting into wet shaving and haven't bought anything from your site as of yet. If I do, it may be an upgrade to a better brush.

this one set I realy like

Attachments

• $merkur_futur_chrome_Le_kit.jpg
    $merkur_futur_chrome_Le_kit.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 98
I haven't shopped with you, but the iKon DLC open comb head is very tempting. BTW, your safety razor selection excellent.

I'm in. I'm new to the DE world, so I have not bought from you yet; but there are lots of products I would like to try.

The contest is over! Thanks to every one for entering. It is always fun and informative to read the entries.

cubancigar2000 Wins the Brush. Congratulations, cubancigar2000, hopefully you'll post a couple of pics once you get it. Since there was a good response to the contest I added a $7.50 gift certificate to Shavetools.com as a second place prize. Stranded was the lucky winner of that prize.

Yahoo, I won something LOL

Thanks to you folks at shavetools.com for helping to make B&B what it is. The timing is perfect because my wife just recently started shaving with a SR and I was looking for a brush for her.

I'm in. I haven't bought anything from your site yet, but probably soaps. I've got the benefit of having been able to try out a rig that seems to work really well for me but the soap is a riddle I haven't answered yet.

Top Bottom