What's new

Win a Simpsons brush at Shavetools.com this August

It has been a while since the last Shavetools.com contest, so we're holding another!

To enter just post the thing you've bought from Shavetools.com that you've most enjoyed, or, if you haven't shopped at Shavetools yet, feel free to substitute an item that you might purchase from us in the future. The contest ends on August 25th, 2014. The winner will be determined randomly.

Simpsons Beaufort B1 Pure Badger Brush
$simpsons-beaufort-pure-b1.jpg

I have not had the opportunity to shop with you yet. I'll be adding your site to my bookmark folder for shaving stores. I will be looking at blade samplers in the near future and may also pick up some soap since you can't place an order without buying some soap :tongue_sm

Im in havent bought anything but now I know your site. Some of the musgo products seem nice and might have to try some

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
This will be my first time to shop at your store. I'm in. The Alt-Innsbruck After shave is on my radar. The price on your site is nice.

I've been wanting to get some more aftershaves and have been looking on your site for some, I'll probably pick up some ToBS jermyn street aftershave.

Thanks for the contest! I've not seen your store before... But I'm due to try a new razor; I had fun browsing-- your site has good info on the razors you offer!

I see you have the lowest price that I've seen for tabac soap in the jar shipped, so I might buy that when the shaving budget allows. (But if I win the brush, I promise to buy the tabac right away!)

never been to your site until tonight. bookmarked for sure! never had mitchells wool fat either. will be getting some of that as it has been so highly recommended.

Great site. I haven't shopped with you yet, but definitely will in the future! I want too many things to list them all here.

Thanks for the shot at a brush.

Top Bottom