What's new

Win a Simpson brush and more in the Shavetools.com Birthday Sale.

I didnt know you had a site, im pretty sure my semogue is from you threw the zon. Id buy a lot more soaps and brushes to start seeing as im new to the straight razor thing. trying to find what i like the best

Looks like I'm a day late to this thread. In any case, I got a brush I've been using for about a year from Shavetools, the Semogue 1470:
$IMG_20140204_214845.jpg

The contest is closed! Thanks for every one for entering and a special thanks to those of you who have shopped at Shavetools.com in the past two years; I hope to see you again, as well as new faces in the next two.

As for the drawing: The Accountant has won first prize and gets the Simpsons brush, crawpapa has won the blade selection, and jmcdonald wins the Omega brush

As for the drawing: The Accountant has won first prize and gets the Simpsons brush, crawpapa has won the blade selection, and jmcdonald wins the Omega brush
Blades came in the mail today. It's sort of weird for me to be excited about shaving but I am! Thanks again for this.

Every time I do searches to compare brushes I find interesting, it always comes back to the Simpson brand. I WILL have one someday...

I'm new to this. I'd love to start out with a Merkur 42C and some Tabac shaving soap. (I love Tabac's A/S and cologne)

Top Bottom