What's new

Win a Simpson brush and more in the Shavetools.com Birthday Sale.

Although I've been DE shaving for less than a year I think I'm almost ready to try the Merkur Sledgehammer slant you sell.

I'm thinking of buying a Merkur 1904 with open comb (shavetools.com has a great price on this razor!) and that Berkely brush would really go well with a 1904!

I have just acquired a nice 60's Aristocrat and am looking for a nice brush to complement it. That Simpsons may just hit the mark. I have not visited your site before, but this thread has shown me some nice options and good prices!
Thanks for the opportunity!

I've never bought from you before, but if I was to buy I'd buy some Personna injector blades.......... and a Vie Long brush............and....a alum block to replace the one I broke to pieces..... and...some tabac and some petal pushers and... oh dang.

I have just acquired a nice 60's Aristocrat and am looking for a nice brush to complement it. That Simpsons may just hit the mark. I have not visited your site before, but this thread has shown me some nice options and good prices!
Thanks for the opportunity!

On the topic of finding a brush to complement the gold Aristocrat, can you recommend one? I am having difficulty finding one with some gold or gold-ish color on this the handle. Sometimes it is difficult to judge by the pictures online...

I just started DE shaving, so I need to buy blades and good brush. I will surely be checking your store out, but a free sample would be great!

I will definitely be purchasing the Dreadnought shave cream. That's been on my wish list for way too long. Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm newer to de shaving so I'm still learning about all the different products and websites out there, and there are quite a few lol I checked out your website and it's looks good. I'll give you guys a shot the next time I need to purchase something. :)

I would love to get the "iKon Standard Head Bulldog Handle Razor", but alas, my funds are limited and I already have a functional safety razor and cannot justify the expense. I hope I win this contest of yours, My shaving supplies aren't as massive as others, I would use any of the three prizes daily, or almost daily. It takes a tremendous force to make me shave on a sunday.

TOBS Sandalwood Talcum Powder, are you kidding me! This is the first time I've been to your site, but will not be the last and I will most definitely be purchasing some powder. Prices seem very nice!

I'm in. I hadn't been familiar with your site before this.
I'd love to buy some Petal Pusher Fancies soap, possibly a really nice brush and some TOBS Jermyn Street aftershave balm.
I've been looking at the soap and the balm and just haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.

Top Bottom