What's new

Win a Simpson brush and more in the Shavetools.com Birthday Sale.

Just went to site to see selection. Nice. Haven't purchased anything there yet. New to DE shaving. Would like to try the mitchel's wool fat soap, and add the merkur HD to selection of progress and Gillette adjustable H3.

Nice site. Haven't bought anything from you yet, but I'm looking at the captain's choice cat o' nine tails, I like a good solid burn. Oh yeah, and in the future probably one of your merkur slants.

As a newbie to DE shaving I have a long list of things I would like to purchase from your site. Here are a few of the items Merkur Progress Long Handle, Simpson Duke D2 and the TOBS Eaton College.

Didn't know you were there - glad I found this and you. Here's what I'll be looking at buying.

Shave-Ku:
Gentlemen's Groom Room,
Essence of Scotland Soap Tubs,
Great Scents - Good Stuff, This.

Nice looking site. I am very interested in purchasing some PPF Neroli soap! I do wish you offered it in the larger tins, though.

I bought a Vie-Long 13061 last year and its one of my favorite brushes.
Great vendor, my email was answered promptly and quick shipping.

Thanks Sargon and congratulations on the two year anniversary!

I'm in. Still fairly new to DE's, but looking to upgrade a few parts of my setup. Your site is the only site I have seen such a wide selection of horse hair brushes. I will be back once I decide which part of the setup to upgrade first.

Top Bottom