What's new

Win a Simpson brush and more in the Shavetools.com Birthday Sale.

It was 2 years ago that Shavetools.com opened up it's doors. It has been a a great two years, and there is every reason to believe that the next two (and beyond) will be even better. So, it's time to celebrate that with a contest!
To enter just post the thing you've bought from Shavetools.com that you've most enjoyed, or, if you haven't shopped at Shavetools yet, feel free to substitute an item that you might purchase from us in the future. The contest ends on February 7th (so that the prizes should arrive in time to be used for Valentines day) Winners will be determined randomly.

First Prize Simpsons Berkeley 46 Pure Badger Brush
proxy.php

Second Prize: Blade Sampler Pack (8 brands, 50 Total Blades)
proxy.php

Third Prize: Omega Syntex Brush
proxy.php

I have not seen your site before, but it looks like you have some really good prices. It looks like a purchase of some La Toja , Arkos, and a Palmolive stick are in order once SWMBO releases the funds!

I highly recommend this site. I picked up my backup soc 2012 SE from shavetools when there was a "scratch and dent" promotion (no semogue packaging) which included a tabac shave stick.

James has a customer loyalty program, personally returns emails and ships fast.

I'm in ! When I clicked your link, it was the first time I had seen your website. Glad that I now know about it. My first purchase would likely be a variety of soaps and creams - since my software delection is somewhat limited. Thank you!

Sooner or later I will run out of Palmolive Menthol shave cream, and will be needing someplace to purchase it's replacement from.

Hi New DE guy here. Just discovered this new adventure
Anyway soon as I figure out what I want / need I ll be back
Bookmarked your site
Tks
ed

You have one of the best prices that I have seen on Tabac in the bowl. I'm pretty sure thats gonna be my first purchase once the ol' paycheck hits lol.

Top Bottom