Win a Simpson brush and more in the Shavetools.com Birthday Sale.

Discussion in 'Shavetools' started by Sargon, Jan 27, 2014.

Nice site, I haven't ordered before but the iKon razors look nice.

1. I need to buy the one thing I go through the most of, Proraso preshave cream.

2. Proraso Green Pre/Post and Semogue 1305 :thumbup:

3. Congratulations on making 2 years!!! I hope for continued success!!!

4. I would probably buy a Colonel Conk Black Apothecary Mug when i get the chance

5. Never shopped there before, but I need to pick out some pre-shave oil, possibly some Proraso.

6. I bought a Semogue 1800 from shavetools on Amazon and I absolutely LOVE that brush!

7. I'm new to this whole world - but loving the look of your Onyx Shaving Bowl...I'll be back in the near future for some purchases for sure!

8. As a Newbie, I'd like to buy an Edwin Jagger DE89BA11-BL Barley Safety Razor.

9. Well, after browsing the store, I've compiled a list of the following items that I'd like to one day purchase:

Colonel Conk Black Apothecary
    Musgo Real Pre Shave Oil

Proraso Soothing After Shave Balm, Sensitive Skin

And once I figure out what kind of razor blade I like, I'll need some of them too...

10. Captain Fawcetts Sandlewood mustache wax.... Likely a future purchase

11. New to the forum. First time to visit your page. As a beginner, the

Vulfix Pure Badger Brush looks like a possible option for me in the future.

Thanks for the opportunity.

12. Funny enough, I was just looking at Captain's Choice aftershave! You have a lot of great things on offer, and I'd be thrilled to win any of those generous toys.

Thanks a lot for being a vendor who actually seems to care about his clients.

13. I'd buy a new brush; been looking at trying a new one. Great contest!

14. I haven't bought anything from your site, yet; but i'm expanding my tools and products weekly. I'd be interested in trying a Long Handled Merkur Slant and maybe an upgrade in my brush.

15. I've not shopped there but there are some things I wouldn't mind trying out. I've been wanted a good brush for a long while now.

Ghost68

16. Congrats on the anniversary. I've not used your site before, but in checking it out now I can see that I definitely will in the future. I'd probably go with a Simpson brush, perhaps a Duke.

17. Creating an account now, will be buying a simpson soon