What's new

Win a Simpson brush and more in the Shavetools.com Birthday Sale.

Looks like a great site! So many things there I want to try. Seem aprticulary interested in the col. conks lime soap. Love lemon/lime scents (as long as it doesn't smell like cleaner)

I did some window shopping and i like the prices. I do plan onpicking up the Colonel Conk Large Fossil Onyx Shaving Bowl. It's only 39.99 and i looks muchbetter than my. 7.00 starter bowl. Got to wait till pay day...

New to DE shaving. So browsing through your site I will more than likely pick up a couple of shaving creams and maybe some aftershave when I figure out which to buy.

I never bought from the website, what I would from there would be: Edwin Jagger Natural Hydrating Pre Shave and TOBS almond.

I looked at your web site, will go back.

I would like to buy Simpsons Berkeley 46 Pure Badger Brush I would like to purchase Blade Sampler Pack

The want list just grew, was looking at the vie-long horse hair brushes. And the long list of soaps and cream that still wanna try. Taylor of old bond street, and razorock, and petal pusher.

My sole purchase was perhaps one of my finest purchases: the 2012 SOC SE. This is a fantastic brush and service from Shavetools was outstanding. Unfortunatley I am currently on sabbatical, but when next year rolls around I would definitely purchase from Shavetools again.

My next planned purchases are a bottle of Musgo Real balm and a Muhle Vs synthetic silvertip brush - 19mm for travel. These products are available and at very good prices.

Top Bottom